Like Tree68Likes

Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.1.2 Released
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

  1. Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.1.2 Released

    Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.1.2 Released-screen-shot-2012-11-07-20.26.17.png

    A new patch for Football Manager 2013 has been released today containing a number of fixes. Many of the fixes have been implemented due to direct user feedback from users.

    To get the latest update you will need to close the game and re-launch it. If this does not work, try restarting Steam.

    Once updated the version number will be 13.1.2, more specifically the full version numbers are listed below:

    PC: 330075
    Mac: 330073

    There are no database changes, so the database verison will stay at 13.0.0. There are also no match engine changes. These are being worked on and require much more testing before they can be released.

    Changelist 13.1.2


    The new build includes, but is not limited to, the changes below:

    GENERAL/PERFORMANCE

    Fixed lock-up/crash when talking to certain players
    Fixed crash when viewing B-Team player report with no assistant manager
    Fixed rare crash when starting new scouting assignment
    Fixed sole instance of crash after speaking to press about players
    Fixed sole instance of crash entering Dutch Cup match
    Fixed sole instances of game processing lock-up in January 2013, in France
    Fixed retrospective viewing of replays

    FMC

    Improved Leaderboard scoring for Challenges
    Fixed players learning new positions by playing matches
    Used ‘Son Generated’ unlockables will now be kept in Steam store wallet

    COMPETITIONS & RULEGROUPS

    Fixed rare instance of German league fixtures not being scheduled properly
    Fixed reputations of active reserve teams
    Fixed C-team squads moving into B-team
    Fixed training camp scheduling for certain clubs

    EDITOR

    Fixed extraction of newly-created players

    GUI

    Fixed creation of custom shouts causing tactics to be locked-out
    Fixed Cancel/Confirm buttons not appearing on match bar in some situations
    Fixed coach assignments switching without input
    Fixed new position training settings not being remembered
    Fixed some font colours on post-match screen
    Fixed network client transfer centre notifications
    Fixed width of drop-down menu in news items
    Fixed display of code in ‘Set for Release’ news item

    TRANSFERS & CONTRACTS

    Fixed network client transfers falling through incorrectly
    Fixed Rangers board selling players after coming out of receivership
    Fixed user transfer lists remaining in place when moving club
    Fixed B-Team manager ignoring some responsibilities
    Fixed contract offers to part-exchange transfers in Italy
    Last edited by Sean; 07/11/2012 at 10:08 PM.

  2. will i have to start a new save?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pedro1986 View Post
    will i have to start a new save?
    yes

  4. What if you haven't purchased it through Steam?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pedro1986 View Post
    will i have to start a new save?
    No it is fully save game compatible. The only time you will ever have to start a new game to see the patch changes is when there are database changes (eg: transfer updates).

    Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    What if you haven't purchased it through Steam?
    EVERY​ version of Football Manager 2013 runs through Steam.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    What if you haven't purchased it through Steam?
    It does not matter where you bought it from. You still use Steam to activate and update your game.

    Edit: Beaten to it
    Sean likes this.

  7. what i need to do to get that new patch pls help .... ?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kikopp View Post
    what i need to do to get that new patch pls help .... ?
    To get the latest update you will need to close the game and re-launch it. If this does not work, try restarting Steam.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by madridboy1986 View Post
    yes
    No absolutely not!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by grantjb View Post
    No absolutely not!
    no I didn't read the post proper by sean
    Sean and laubum like this.

  11. man pls tell me i am not to much working on steam tell me how can i restart it .. ?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kikopp View Post
    man pls tell me i am not to much working on steam tell me how can i restart it .. ?
    Log out and log in or simply restart your computer

  13. Is the ME still crap?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lfc4 View Post
    Is the ME still crap?
    Like written in the opening post, this contains to ME updates

  15. i didnt bought the game can i have that updates ?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kikopp View Post
    i didnt bought the game can i have that updates ?
    No

    FM13 Piracy

  17. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kikopp View Post
    i didnt bought the game can i have that updates ?
    Sigh. No. Goodbye.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    Sigh. No. Goodbye.
    Yeah goodbye..Buy the game u pratt..

  19. didn't even know it had been cracked

  20. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    didn't even know it had been cracked
    beta most likely. There's a reason why some of the code wasn't the latest.

  21. There is no ME changes!!!

  22. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by seruven View Post
    There is no ME changes!!!
    No because they are still being tested, as it says in the opening. They are at least a week away.
    Dihenzo likes this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    beta most likely. There's a reason why some of the code wasn't the latest.
    Its been uploaded today by skidrow i'm surprised there still going

  24. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Its been uploaded today by skidrow i'm surprised there still going
    Hopefully, those morons will get nothing more than continuous crashes, file corruptions and a miserable gaming experience

  25. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Hopefully, those morons will get nothing more than continuous crashes, file corruptions and a miserable gaming experience
    They will. In fact the thread he made was because he was having issues.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Hopefully, those morons will get nothing more than continuous crashes, file corruptions and a miserable gaming experience

    Should some one notify SI or is it a pointless exercise?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    They will. In fact the thread he made was because he was having issues.
    Which amuses me greatly. Won't go into the morales issue, but why the hell can't people just see this game is a luxury and is not a neccessity? If people are so deserpate to get their hands on it and can't get it just save up, or use the demo for a while and save pennies. Besides, waiting may be more logical as there'll be a patch soon to update the ME issues. If they get it now there's going to be floods more complaints

  28. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Should some one notify SI or is it a pointless exercise?
    SI are aware and have for a while-that's why they chose Steam for security. It's true eventually it gets cracked but by then it's proved effective by reducing loss of sales

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    SI are aware and have for a while-that's why they chose Steam for security. It's true eventually it gets cracked but by then it's proved effective by reducing loss of sales
    Yeah I know I'm not a massive fan of steam but it has proved effective. But I meant so they could attempt to have it taken down

  30. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Yeah I know I'm not a massive fan of steam but it has proved effective. But I meant so they could attempt to have it taken down
    Could take it down but they'll just resurface somewhere else. I see them like a really foul stench that just won't disappear. Like Piratebay-they had action taken against them but just went elsewhere and apparently are still going

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    No because they are still being tested, as it says in the opening. They are at least a week away.
    For real ?
    And skidrow cracked it few days ago. Good news is - they failed massively

  32. were is download ?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by ikerccs View Post
    were is download ?
    Steam or purchase it here, or other LEGAL sites. Don't even thing about asking for a link for an illegal version.
    Dihenzo and JonoMUFC like this.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Nuno Moreira View Post
    explain that part to me ; illegal version! Some people aren't rich and don't have the abillity to purchase games, and thank god there are people willing to crack and 'give' them to people, just my opinion!
    A computer game is a luxury and not essential for everyday life. These "people" who crack games don't have a god given right to hand out other peoples work and get credit for it. If people can't afford it it's simple-don't buy it. Or save up for it. I saved up for it, other people saved up for it, some people are lucky enough to be working and payed for it. Explain to me how it's right for people to get other peoples work for free when so many other people paid for it? No, didn't think you could.

    Anyway this isn't for this thread.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    A computer game is a luxury and not essential for everyday life. These "people" who crack games don't have a god given right to hand out other peoples work and get credit for it. If people can't afford it it's simple-don't buy it. Or save up for it. I saved up for it, other people saved up for it, some people are lucky enough to be working and payed for it. Explain to me how it's right for people to get other peoples work for free when so many other people paid for it? No, didn't think you could.

    Anyway this isn't for this thread.

    Good to see I'm not the only one still on FM-base at half 5 in the morning.
    Djzone likes this.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by alicwkd View Post
    Good to see I'm not the only one still on FM-base at half 5 in the morning.


    Mornin'!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuno Moreira View Post
    explain that part to me ; illegal version!
    It's illegal.

    That was easy.

    Some people aren't rich and don't have the abillity to purchase games
    Then don't buy it. Either you have enough money to buy a computer/laptop, in which case you can probably stretch to a copy of FM, or you don't and likely have other things to worry about as it is. The game is a luxury, not something you need to survive.

    and thank god there are people willing to crack and 'give' them to people, just my opinion!
    No, fuck them. SI makes the game, and I pay them to use it. That's how an exchange of goods for money works. These dicks who crack the game are taking money away from SI, meaning SI can employ fewer people and have to put out a lower quality product. They're ruining the experience of this game and future versions for all of us, and I hope their cracked game gives them constant problems.
    ajt09, GoonerGod, TJD07 and 1 others like this.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by alicwkd View Post
    Good to see I'm not the only one still on FM-base at half 5 in the morning.
    Until I get a job (which is nearly impossible round here right now) I have no life lol. Also working on a tactic for Blackburn that I intend to upload so getting ideas to improve it-as it appears to backfiring horribly
    Last edited by ajt09; 08/11/2012 at 06:33 AM.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Nuno Moreira View Post
    My friend, one thing is for sure, tomorrow a new crack fix for the 13.1.2 version is going to be released, no mather what you say or do! I fee that in some way youare probably right, but in terms of 'piracy', I agree with with it, for instance, TV shows, where I live they take too long to get here, one year, maybe more, and honestly I acn't miss my favourite shows, so I download them, is there a problem in that?
    You're posts are non-sensical and do not warrent an intelligent reply as you simply cannot understand-you don't have the intelligence. It's against the law-wether or not you like it, you do not have the right to break it.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Until I get a job (which is nearly impossible round here right now) I have no life lol. Also working on a tactic for Blackburn that I intend to upload so getting ideas to improve it-as it appears to backfiring horribly
    It's ok you're not alone.. went to sleep at 5am last night because I was too busy trying to get 5-5-0 to work for a friend.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by TJD07 View Post
    It's ok you're not alone.. went to sleep at 5am last night because I was too busy trying to get 5-5-0 to work for a friend.
    Lost track of how many hours I've been awake now-body clock is totally askew now thanks to SI lol. But things are back on track after one of the most exciting wins I've been through against Newcastle in the Cap One cup. Went all the way through to pens. One of the most open games I've played on this so far-went a bit crazy when Ba missed the last pen lol
    thomas_e likes this.

  41. hi
    how to download this patch, pls help me
    tks

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Felix View Post
    hi
    how to download this patch, pls help me
    tks
    Exit the game and restart it.

  43. is this patch here to download, on this site?
    link, pls

  44. Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Felix View Post
    is this patch here to download, on this site?
    link, pls
    I already answered. Exit game, restart.

    Steam will update it for you.

  45. TKs Gobshite
    Vanjagl likes this.

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Felix View Post
    TKs Gobshite
    Nice 2nd post on the forum, here is an infraction.

    EDIT: That is about to be reversed....sorry !
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 08/11/2012 at 05:40 PM.

  47. has anyone else had the problem of not being able to see coaches reports on players since this update?

  48. To avoid this, why don't the forum ask for a steam authentication, or something?

  49. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Nice 2nd post on the forum, here is an infraction.
    Notice ajt's nickname.

  50. Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Notice ajt's nickname.

    Aaahh. haha. An infraction in reverse me thinks.
    Sean and Lee like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO