Like Tree278Likes

An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

1. Quote Originally Posted by BTB1986 View Post
    Hello only brought fellaini and sold anderson but im in feb and nearly bankrupt!! will this cost me my job or ruin the club as im a comfortable 12 points clear!!! would hate to go into administration!!!
    sell, sell, sell mate! not sure how you managed that.. sell Fellaini, Spurs come in for around £35m

2. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Attachment 283066Attachment 283067Attachment 283068Attachment 283069Hey raikon tried to pm you but images would not load up soz mate! Anyways not going to well mate any suggestions?
    you are not that far behind mate, change to attacking general training and defending match prep!

dont play Rooney in the AMC mate.. play Giggs or Kagawa and play Nani outwide! rotate Rooney with RVP or retrain him to play as the DLP (CM)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    you are not that far behind mate, change to attacking general training and defending match prep!

dont play Rooney in the AMC mate.. play Giggs or Kagawa and play Nani outwide! rotate Rooney with RVP or retrain him to play as the DLP (CM)
    Cheers mate will retrain rooney as cm dlp who would you play outwide with nani only wingers i have are valencia and viktor fischer

4. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Cheers mate will retrain rooney as cm dlp who would you play outwide with nani only wingers i have are valencia and viktor fischer
    nani left, valencia right

Buttner can also play AML you could also always retrain Rafael to play MR so you can drop the wingers against better opp or away games..

5. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    nani left, valencia right

Buttner can also play AML you could also always retrain Rafael to play MR so you can drop the wingers against better opp or away games..
    Sweet never thought about buttner/rafael. Think made bit of mistake selling nearlly all older players for younger players on cheap wages,do you you train roo in specific PPMs when retraining as MC DLP mate?

6. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Sweet never thought about buttner/rafael. Think made bit of mistake selling nearlly all older players for younger players on cheap wages,do you you train roo in specific PPMs when retraining as MC DLP mate?
    nah nothing mate just as is, focus on his passing though

7. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    nah nothing mate just as is, focus on his passing though
    Cheers for advice mate just one more quicky do you ever make any high priced transfers or just look out for up and coming tallents

8. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Cheers for advice mate just one more quicky do you ever make any high priced transfers or just look out for up and coming tallents
    depends mate

I always try and get the best deals I can. I will never splash the cash when I don't need to! even if I really want a player I always find someone just as good, maybe not AS good but really close for half that price!

even with United and bigs teams I always get Bosmans.. I cannot help myself lol. but I usually do buy me my wonderkids though
    craig curtis likes this.

9. Lost out to City in the league by a point, gutted. Antonio Valencia was my best player by a mile and he got injured and missed last 4 games, crucial game home to Spurs and they equalised in the 89 minute which cost me in the end, i believe if he was playing we'd have won.

Bought Papadopolous and Alaba. Sold Cleverley, Lindegaard and trying to sell Welbeck at the minute.

Anyone know how Angelo Henriquez turns out? I loaned him to Udinese, who were in the Champions League so im sure thats done him some good.
    Raikan007 likes this.

10. Won the League:

An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

Lost 3:1 to Chelsea in FA Cup final, my players were just dead, nothing worked, it was pathetic!

Close ECL Semi's against Barca, good 1:1 draw at the Nou but lost 2:1 at home..

An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13-manchester-united_-fixtures-schedule.png

could have been a great season.. anyway.. about to play the last game of the season!

better luck next season!
    craig curtis likes this.

+ Reply to Thread