BEST FREE SIGNINGS?

1. BEST FREE SIGNINGS?

took a while to get Insigne from napoli and a glitch provented me from getting him, as soon as the update finished i could buy again and forgot about him! i found him again and saw i could approach to sign! so ive managed to save 10mil and get a very exciting player for next season! one other amazing Free signing was that of Llorente from Bilbao! everyone went for me and i managed to snatch him up! whats your 6month expiring targets been??

2. Quote Originally Posted by 4charlj View Post
    took a while to get Insigne from napoli and a glitch provented me from getting him, as soon as the update finished i could buy again and forgot about him! i found him again and saw i could approach to sign! so ive managed to save 10mil and get a very exciting player for next season! one other amazing Free signing was that of Llorente from Bilbao! everyone went for me and i managed to snatch him up! whats your 6month expiring targets been??
    is llorente gd ????

3. Quote Originally Posted by prempz View Post
    is llorente gd ????
    yeah he is man, he was second leading goalscorer in prem for arsenal on second season on mine

4. do you mean free agents? if so, start of third season, and i see paul pogba is a free agent, which means mega-money in the future

5. So far Alan Dzagoev and Carlos Fierro both snapped up on free transfers. Dzagoev after 6 months and have meantime sold him for £19m as I had Otavio developing and there wasn't space for both of them. Fierro came after a few seasons as a long term replacement for Cisse (who was eventually sold for £19m at the age of 31) and cannot stop scoring for fun.

6. Pogba or Rossi

7. Destro - 30+ goals per season!

+ Reply to Thread