Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brendn

All the leagues loaded..

1. All the leagues loaded..

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you has all the countries+ leagues loaded?
    If so do you encounter any problems(chrashes, slow game, ...)? Or is it running smooth?

Cuz i'm having this chrash during matchday after every 2nd, 3th game...

I just wonder if its because of the fact that i have to many leagues loaded

For the rest I hope your saves r going good!

2. I don't have all of them loaded mate but i would think that's definately the case....I just keep it to a maximum of about 5 countries and my computer has been known to overheat (once in a blue moon) just on that....and my computer is not bad!

3. Quote Originally Posted by hembrough747 View Post
    I don't have all of them loaded mate but i would think that's definately the case....I just keep it to a maximum of about 5 countries and my computer has been known to overheat (once in a blue moon) just on that....and my computer is not bad!
    And in the preferences, how many stars are with your computer performance?

4. if im going to be moving around, i load everywhere i think i will go, on view only, so leagues still go on, just not in as much detail,
    then as i move around change it from view only and play

5. I have half a star on that lol.....for some reason my computers always have half a star but work fine....no idea why, honesty it's not a bad laptop lol!

6. I usually have 20 or so leagues as playable from 15-20 countries.

7. have all countries + leagues loaded not so fast but i can live with that

8. Quote Originally Posted by jayzon View Post
    have all countries + leagues loaded not so fast but i can live with that
    And no crashes and stuff?

9. I load all leagues as view only and then a selection of leagues as playable. My current save I have about 15 leagues loaded as playable and is playing fine. I think the star rating is 1.5.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    I load all leagues as view only and then a selection of leagues as playable. My current save I have about 15 leagues loaded as playable and is playing fine. I think the star rating is 1.5.

How does that work? When you have all leagues as "view only" and only a few as playable does that mean you can see all the real players? How does having most as "view only" increase the performance/speed?

11. Having view only does not increase/decrease performance/speed. As far as I am aware only playable leagues do. Having the leagues loaded as view only means there is activity with them unlike when you have them not loaded at all. I wouldn't put too much trust in the star rating system as it isn't that reliable.

12. I've got an Alienware M15X with decent spec.

I run Germany, Italy, Spain & England as playable.

Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, France, Holland as background only.

Comp performance = 5 stars

Game speed = 5 stars.

13. I have every league loaded and playable with the largest possible player database - it requires some patience at certain times, but I think it's worth it.

During transfer windows and the off-season I may have to wait ten minutes for the game to progress, but I'll usually be getting on with something else during that time.

14. Man I started a nem game on FM 2013 chooosing this leagues:Brazil,Germany,France,Italy,Portugal,Holla nd,Ukraine,Russia and when the leagues are loading ,the computer send a message that had an error to load the leagues waht is going on with my computer please help me!!My computer is a half star

15. Quote Originally Posted by silverke View Post
    And no crashes and stuff?
    no crashes fingers crossed

16. sorry guys don't think its possible to load all leagues as playable and the reason i say this is because i installed my copy of cm 03/04 (yes i still have a copy) and it says it can only run 26 leagues out of a possable 121 and my machine specs are
    CPU:-amd athlon 750k quad core 3.40GHZ 4MB Cache
    Ram:-6GB ddr3 (1333 pc3-10600)
    GPU:-nvidia 560 TI 2GB

so as you can see i have a very good rig and if it cant load cm 03/04 complete database up we have no chance on fm 2013 or as it is now 2014
    Last edited by robertlecomber09; 15/07/2014 at 10:15 PM.

17. I just keep it to a maximum of Fut 15 Coins about 5 countries and my computer has been known to overheat (once in a blue moon) just on that....and my computer is not bad!

18. I loaded all of the European leagues once. Shit took forever to play. Never again.

19. Brendn's Avatar Brendn
    Modern Day Legend
    I once loaded every league in every nation and started unemployed. Shortly afterwards, my Laptop reported me to the ISPCL: Irish society for the Prevention of Cruelty of Laptops. I've only 6 years left on a 15 year sentence.
    corach1992 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO