Any success with arsenal?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. Any success with arsenal?

Has anyone had any success with arsenal finding it hard.

2. Same. Im pretty sure theyve taken Arsenals awful form from real life and placed it into the game. Which sucks and is slightly unfair

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tom14 View Post
    Has anyone had any success with arsenal finding it hard.
    Some would argue leaving the Emirates constitutes success.

They'll keep Liverpool company on weeknights when Everton & Spurs cement Champions League Football.

4. Quote Originally Posted by stephensmith84 View Post
    Some would argue leaving the Emirates constitutes success.

They'll keep Liverpool company on weeknights when Everton & Spurs cement Champions League Football.
    Where have I heard this before...

5. they have underrated a few players for arsenal. kieran gibbs' attributes are insulting. carl jenkinson is better than that too. chamberlain's CA could be better and they don't seem to recognise that theo walcott has been quite an accomplished finisher for a while now and his creative attributes don't really match his stats last season. i would buy a new left back and a holding midfielder. radja nainggolan is quality, gets booked a little too often but get him to stop diving into tackles and it will help. put walcott down the right and his pace will get him to the byline, giroud has good off the ball ability and should get on the end of a few crosses. its got me a few goals this season. as you start off, keep your tactics a bit more generic than you usually would to allow the team to gel together and slowly move it to the free flowing attacking game.

6. Yeh mate, won the league first season (by a point!)- though i was pretty fortunate with injuries.

Sort out the DM and LB position, and get another creative attacking player to shift the burden off Cazorla's shoulders.

Also, keep the formation simple, a 4-2-3-1 works well if u can get that creative attacking player, cos u can play with 2 direct players (2 of theo, pod or giroud), and 2 creators (cazorla and other high- creativity/technique player), which gives a good balance...

I got Naingolan for 10, Alaba for 15 and Gotze for 29, selling Mertesacker, Santos, Arshavin, Diaby and Chamakh.

Oh, and keep tweaking ur tactcs a little, small things such as changing ur offside line when u play against the crazy- pace of Spurs is vital this year...

7. Quote Originally Posted by wreck View Post
    Working well in FM 2013?

8. saved my 2nd season..after a long,long period with draw and loosing i was desperate,so i tryed this as i remeber it was good in fm 12.. so i ended up 3rd.(played my last game of the season 10 minutes ago).
    think i will be better with this tactic next season.
    to bad i didnt used it earlier in the season.

9. Quote Originally Posted by L0NG_SH0TS View Post
    Yeh mate, won the league first season (by a point!)- though i was pretty fortunate with injuries.

Sort out the DM and LB position, and get another creative attacking player to shift the burden off Cazorla's shoulders.

Also, keep the formation simple, a 4-2-3-1 works well if u can get that creative attacking player, cos u can play with 2 direct players (2 of theo, pod or giroud), and 2 creators (cazorla and other high- creativity/technique player), which gives a good balance...

I got Naingolan for 10, Alaba for 15 and Gotze for 29, selling Mertesacker, Santos, Arshavin, Diaby and Chamakh.

Oh, and keep tweaking ur tactcs a little, small things such as changing ur offside line when u play against the crazy- pace of Spurs is vital this year...
    Thanks, who scored your goals, podolski was unaffective on the left and giroud was way to inconsisten for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast