Like Tree4Likes

Tycoon Takeovers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Tycoon Takeovers

Haven't seen any FM 2013 Tycoon Takeover thread yet.

I'll get the ball rolling with an Arsenal takeover! Unexpected to say the least.

Tycoon Takeovers-2012-11-12_00003.jpg
    woodsie12 likes this.

2. any tycoon takeovers yet guys ?

3. Tycoon Takeovers-newcastle_-transfers-history.pngTycoon Takeovers-newcastle_-transfers-history-2.pngi got taken over on my newcastle save in december of the 3rd season won premier the 4th season

4. jealous of that! Wish someone would take over in my West Brom save!

5. Wait...this has NEVER happened to me. If you get a tycoon takeover, how much of a transfer budget do you get each year on average? From those pictures, it looks like about 120 million...

6. My friend had a Man United takeover and got 600 Million to spend...WTF
    millebraun9sex likes this.

7. I've never got a takeover either, I wish somebody would take one of my clubs over! You can of course add Sugar Daddies in the Editor but that doesn't seem fun to me. Wasn't there an option when starting a game in FM2012 that could increase your chances of a takeover, or something like that? Is there such an option in FM2013?

8. when he took over in december got £81 mill still had some of them transfers on 48months got £100 mill start of 4th season just got £90 start of 5th season

9. MagicalMistakes
    Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by BENNOAFC View Post
    jealous of that! Wish someone would take over in my West Brom save!
    I don't think you want anyone taking over West Brom.. My mate got a take over and it all went downhill fro there.. Financial problems, having to sell his best players, no transfer money etc.

10. I have around 200mil to spend on my Wolves save w/o any tycoon takeovers.

11. Quote Originally Posted by millebraun9sex View Post
    Haven't seen any FM 2013 Tycoon Takeover thread yet.

I'll get the ball rolling with an Arsenal takeover! Unexpected to say the least.

Attachment 282827
    This isn't a tycoon takeover its a consortium takeover, they happen a lot and the money mentioned wont go in the transfer kitty it will just go towards the running of the club.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    This isn't a tycoon takeover its a consortium takeover, they happen a lot and the money mentioned wont go in the transfer kitty it will just go towards the running of the club.
    Oh. They do spend atleast 50mil a year though..

13. Norwich got taken over by Saudi oil tycoons and signed Sneijder and a 20mil wonderegen. Fun times
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tycoon Takeovers-1.jpg   Tycoon Takeovers-2.jpg  

14. my Derby got taken over by local businessman only. he got rid of club-debts and that's all. no huge warchest whatsoever.

15. Can some of you post these on here they all sound awesome

16. My Man Utd team got a tycoon take over, get 5m a week for wages and on average 500-600m a year transfer which is way more then needed..

17. Quote Originally Posted by bnpwp1979 View Post
    My Man Utd team got a tycoon take over, get 5m a week for wages and on average 500-600m a year transfer which is way more then needed..
    Same here, I get like 400m a season to spend, but I don't need anyone :/ As I bought regens, and they're all in first team now. Typical, got so much money, when you don't need it :/

18. I afforded myself 1 luxury player I brought Messi for £179m just because it was never going to make a dent and I knew the fans and players would love it
    blekberot and Djzone like this.

19. i wish Chelsea would be taken over im guessing there isnt a way the chairman turns into a sugar daddy?

20. Would it be possible for people to upload these saves? Would be fun to play on these especially the Newcastle, Man Utd & Norwich ones.

21. if you can tell me how to upload i will put my newcastle one on havent been on it since won league in 4th season

22. i saved an image of Glasgow Rangers in a consortium takeover. but it is led by a Tycoon businessmen ? so can this be considered a tycoon takeover?

oh and i dont know how to get to the saved image through steam?

23. Go to a site like mediafire or 2shared and upload your .fm save

24. Celta just got taken over in my game, I could upload if anyone is interested.

25. Quote Originally Posted by millebraun9sex View Post
    I have around 200mil to spend on my Wolves save w/o any tycoon takeovers.
    2032 blackpool, 500 mil.

26. Quote Originally Posted by millebraun9sex View Post
    I have around 200mil to spend on my Wolves save w/o any tycoon takeovers.

Could you upload it

Please

27. I too have a Blackpool save, I'm at 2019, however I resigned from Blackpool to takeover the England National Team.

The board where pretty fair, they gave me 20mil a year on average as transfer budget, not to mention they also built me a new stadium in the process and I invested every year in youth and main training facilities. I think that if you meet the board objectives each year you'll always get a good budget to work with.

28. Is there any more Tycoon's, Any in the first two seasons? If so post some more??

29. Not sure if counts, but a consortium led by local tycoon:

Pumped 90% of yearly wage budget, we'll see at the beginning of the next season if there will be more money.

PS I am Salthill Beginning of the 7th season ,only one cup winner.

30. Got a Tycoon Takeover at Madrid first one with a decent team, not a third division team like normal

Tycoon Takeovers-9aacb09f8cbd7448a8ae3096667850ca.png
    Tycoon Takeovers-eff5434fa89c0b46b354c552b7ebbf63.png

31. Sports Interactive Community

Quite a few tycoon saves uploaded in this thread.

32. two tycoons in the space of 2 month
    Tycoon Takeovers-ed4b878c9e27b06ce9efe66495e67678.png

33. Quote Originally Posted by Lxwis View Post
    Got a Tycoon Takeover at Madrid first one with a decent team, not a third division team like normal

Attachment 378079
    Attachment 378080
    Nice! I always enjoy a save with Atletico Madrid. Haven't had a tycoon takeover, usually just a local businessman. Did he give you a nice transfer fund?

34. Quote Originally Posted by Lxwis View Post
    Got a Tycoon Takeover at Madrid first one with a decent team, not a third division team like normal

Attachment 378079
    Attachment 378080
    Can you upload this please?

35. Quote Originally Posted by Lxwis View Post

Attachment 378079
    Attachment 378080
    Might this be the automobile manufacturers getting interested in association football all of a sudden?

36. Quote Originally Posted by metalface13 View Post
    Nice! I always enjoy a save with Atletico Madrid. Haven't had a tycoon takeover, usually just a local businessman. Did he give you a nice transfer fund?
    yeh he gave me 200 mill that January transfer window

37. Why don't you share the save with us? Upload it at megaupload or summat

38. Quote Originally Posted by Nohulo View Post
    Why don't you share the save with us? Upload it at megaupload or summat
    I will if i can get the date as early as i can, because i dont know if i saved it till the end of January when i had all my players

39. Because Megaupload no longer exists.

40. FileSwap.com : Grimbsy.fm download free

In this save Grimbsy Town have been taken over by a Tycoon. The club is worth around 25m at the minute which is amazing for a League 2 team. They have around 11m to spend in League 2 and the owner will agree on new facilities and stadium.

Enjoy.

41. Quote Originally Posted by henda11 View Post
    Because Megaupload no longer exists.
    Oh well, Mega has the same founders/owners.

42. Doubt it because the owner is spending 40 years in prison for piracy charges.

43. Quote Originally Posted by henda11 View Post
    Doubt it because the owner is spending 40 years in prison for piracy charges.
    Mega (website) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

44. I'll upload my Atletico madrid save over night (ENGLAND)

45. Man United just got one on my latest save. As if they needed it, already the world's richest club and all...

46. Dundee Utd have had a tycoon takeover on my save if anyone interested

47. What season, Craig?

48. Did that Atletico save ever get posted?

49. Team Managing - AS Monanco
    Team Takenover - Reading
    End of season 3
    Key signings- Klass Jan Hunterlaar

Link: AS Monaco.fm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO