Like Tree8Likes

PSG massively underachieving?!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. PSG massively underachieving?!

In my Monaco game I've noticed PSG are underachieving massively, In my first season they finished second in ligue 1 after outlaying 100m, which i thought was a shock. However, second season the came seventh, just a point above my Monaco side after spending another 48.5m to my fairly lavish 28.5m. Third season was even worse for them, finishing 10th after a 31m spend. None of their better players have left the club in that time either, in fact in three and a half seasons they have only generated 67k through transfers!

Anyone else seen PSG, or indeed any other 'top' side have such a shocker?
    corach1992 likes this.

2. i have noticed that to, spend loads of money and go nowhere.

3. Reminding me of Man City on my save. They bought Fabregas and Pique from Barcelona for a combined £82 Million plus Leighton Baines for £22M. Finished 4th and got knocked out at the group stage of the CL.

Mancini is shit.

4. In my save, PSG are incredible! Sacked Ancelotti half way through the first season and this new guy Christian Gourcuff is insane winning them the title 3 years in a row!

On the other hand, Man City have been through about 10 different managers in 4 years and have finally settled down after 100's of millions of £'s spent and have hired Rafa Benitez who is doing really well!

5. PSG are on their fourth in three and a half, some guy called Elie Baup and to be fair he's done ok, they moved above me into 2nd in early december, although, since they have won one in seven and are eighth now!

6. PSG are doing ok in my game, they are still with Ancelotti. Also Man City is doing great, they are going to win the tittle for 3rd time in a row :-(. I wish they would underachieve more :-D

7. Quote Originally Posted by rooner2004 View Post
    In my Monaco game I've noticed PSG are underachieving massively, In my first season they finished second in ligue 1 after outlaying 100m, which i thought was a shock. However, second season the came seventh, just a point above my Monaco side after spending another 48.5m to my fairly lavish 28.5m. Third season was even worse for them, finishing 10th after a 31m spend. None of their better players have left the club in that time either, in fact in three and a half seasons they have only generated 67k through transfers!

Hi rooner2004, could you upload your future save in order to see the development of some players? thanks in advance!!

Anyone else seen PSG, or indeed any other 'top' side have such a shocker?

8. In my 5th season with Brighton, Liverpool finished 16th!

9. money doesnt guarentee success, simulated or IRL

10. Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    In my 5th season with Brighton, Liverpool finished 16th!
    Seems legit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast