I don't know whether anyone else's had this problem, but I just can't seem to get my strikers scoring!!
I also have Suarez but he is always played as an inside forward and I have'nt been constantly rotating either.
- Borini - blows hot and cold tends to score more from inside forward.
- Damiao - only recently bought, scored a few but nothing prolific. I had training on very high team cohesion to try and bed in new signing and I have only made two this season.
- Jovetic - purchased last season shows glimpses but no consistent form.
- Ademilson - scores the odd one but nothing to write home about.
Kofloks Goals Golore
Supermatt's Brendon Rodgers V2000
Also similar 433 hybrids have been tried to get the most out of my striker, most goals coming from my inside forwards and none of my players has got 20+ goals in a season.
Things I've tried ...
None of these worked and the 3rd proved most costly!!
- Making sure the strikers are trained in the correct role.
- Finishing training.
- Hitting both the monitor and the cpu with a large heavy object.