Like Tree4Likes

Well done sports interactive!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Well done sports interactive!!!

You are one of the best development companies out there and you guys never seem to credit for it because with most games (FIFA series) there are faults but not many developers get to fixing them right away like you guys clearly have gone and done some don't even bother fixing them at all (EA).

Uh oh-we got ourselves an SI fanboy

Joking of course. But yeah-they have indeed worked flat out

3. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    Finally, someone sees some sense and doesn't complain about the game and points out it's an awful lot better than other games with developers attitude, bug fixes etc.

4. DarandioPremium Member
    Liverpool Destroyer Of Ego's
    Hip Hip!

Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    Finally, someone sees some sense and doesn't complain about the game and points out it's an awful lot better than other games with developers attitude, bug fixes etc.
    But it shouldn't have been released like that, everyone who paid for the game were just beta testers, even the pirates who didn't buy the game were beta testers!

Does that even it out a bit? Thought I would get it in first before one of the resident tosspots did.

5. THIS GAME SO STOOPID I NOT WIN ANYTING WITH MAN UNITED EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT LUIS SUAREZ AND PUT HIM IN STARTING LINE UP WITH EVRA.... TROLOLOLOL.

6. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Darandio View Post
    But it shouldn't have been released like that, everyone who paid for the game were just beta testers, even the pirates who didn't buy the game were beta testers!

Does that even it out a bit? Thought I would get it in first before one of the resident tosspots did.
    You can see it like that but I game can never be anywhere near complete before it's released and SI can only do so many bug fixes. Also with new coding needing to be added to keep customers happy and the financial dependence on a yearly release means there isn't anymore time to do more testing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    THIS GAME SO STOOPID I NOT WIN ANYTING WITH MAN UNITED EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT LUIS SUAREZ AND PUT HIM IN STARTING LINE UP WITH EVRA.... TROLOLOLOL.
    Lol

8. I have to admit, it's all down to me and all the hard work I do.

9. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    THIS GAME SO STOOPID I NOT WIN ANYTING WITH MAN UNITED EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT LUIS SUAREZ AND PUT HIM IN STARTING LINE UP WITH EVRA.... TROLOLOLOL.
    Learn to spell. It is stupid not stoopid.

10. Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    Learn to spell. It is stupid not stoopid.
    I think he was sarcastikly making fun of all the people whove been coming out with that junk.
    zzeezzy and gogogo golem like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast