wage budget question

1. wage budget question

ello pepps, im just wondering if theres anyway to fix change this problem ive bein having, i got wimbeldon intot the primership im in it 2 seasons now and im 8th, i have a good wage budget but for some reason even when i put new signings to key player the max contract i can offer them is 25k even tho i can sign about 6 players all on 25k a week

but i cant sign that player that wants 100k a week just say even tho they will let me sign 6 or more players all on 25k a week plus bonuses, does anyone know why this is? just kinda frustratin as i could of signed 2 or 3 great players this season but they wanted about 60k a week so i just had to walk away

2. It's due to board restriction. Don't think there's much you can do to change it though, except performing well and earning the club money.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post
    It's due to board restriction. Don't think there's much you can do to change it though, except performing well and earning the club money.
    ah ok np, ty meit i just thot it was wierd specially since were making a profit of 2-4 mill every month lol, o well il keep at the board begging for nibbles of cash!!!

4. I wouldn't keep asking for money because that will reduce the amount you get for the following season. just Work with what you have. If you can't sign anyone on over 25k p/w then work with it. Sign younger players that will sit on your bench and come in every other game and come off the bench each game and things.
    Also, this is only theory, but I'd reckon that if you sign a player who's favourite club is Wimbledon, then I'd guess that they wouldn't want 100k wages when they're only on say 20k wages at the moment. They wouldn't probably want a little bit more, but not over the top.

+ Reply to Thread