Like Tree2Likes

Blue Square side?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Blue Square side?

    Should i start a new save try get a BSN team to the prem, i know everybody doing it, i did it on fm12 i enjoyed it, not sure if to do it on FM 13. it's a long drawn out process

  2. I'm in the process mate with Chester FC, in league 2 with back to back league winning promotions. And promotion to league 1 in first attempt looks promising.

  3. #3
    If you had fun the last time and have the time do it, I dont see why not. I'm currently taking part in the

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    as Wrexham and its really fun so I say go for it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cerberus86 View Post
    I'm in the process mate with Chester FC, in league 2 with back to back league winning promotions. And promotion to league 1 in first attempt looks promising.
    You enjoying it? finding it tricky?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JonoMUFC View Post
    If you had fun the last time and have the time do it, I dont see why not. I'm currently taking part in the

    The Gary Speed Tribute Challenge

    as Wrexham and its really fun so I say go for it.
    Looks fun, how's it going with Wrexham? think i might start a save then with a BSN side, see what i can do!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LfcJohnny View Post
    Looks fun, how's it going with Wrexham? think i might start a save then with a BSN side, see what i can do!
    Yeah its really fun, just got promoted from the BSP, now I'm sitting just outside the playoff spots in NPL2 got a few frustrating injuries now though but yeah its good fun.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JonoMUFC View Post
    Yeah its really fun, just got promoted from the BSP, now I'm sitting just outside the playoff spots in NPL2 got a few frustrating injuries now though but yeah its good fun.
    it's challenging too, and takes alot to do it like the right managing skills too, what year you in? dont know who to pick :o will miss the beast regens for a few years

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LfcJohnny View Post
    it's challenging too, and takes alot to do it like the right managing skills too, what year you in? dont know who to pick :o will miss the beast regens for a few years
    Only my second year so far however I want back to back promotions! I've picked up a couple of decent regens that my Assistant says will be good Premier league players in the future, however Im not sure I agree since he's a pretty shoddy assistant

  9. Chester FC

    The team plus a few key signings are more than good enough to win the blue square north and national. It's good fun though and rewarding.
    JonoMUFC likes this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JonoMUFC View Post
    Only my second year so far however I want back to back promotions! I've picked up a couple of decent regens that my Assistant says will be good Premier league players in the future, however Im not sure I agree since he's a pretty shoddy assistant
    yeah :p never know give them first team football might turn into a little gem! tough choice who to be now.. maybe Halifax Town
    JonoMUFC likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Tactic to Use for Blue Square Side
    By Calsky in forum Football Manager 2012 Tactics & Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16/05/2012, 04:54 AM
  2. Loans and free transfers for Blue Square North/South sides?
    By ajdedinamo in forum Lower League Managers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07/02/2011, 07:40 PM
  3. Players/Wonderkids to buy for Blue Squar Premier side?
    By Nicoldinho in forum Football Manager 2011 Players
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23/01/2011, 05:47 AM
  4. tactics for Blue Square North side
    By oxiteh in forum Football Manager 2010 Tactics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31/08/2010, 05:09 PM
  5. Staines Town The Blue Square South Side
    By Kaka 69 in forum Football Manager 2010 FM Stories
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 31/01/2010, 11:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO