Will this laptop run fm?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Will this laptop run fm?

SAMSUNG Series 3 NP3530EC 15.6

I've read the fm requirements and this appears to match them, but I just wanted to make sure before I buy it.

Will this be able to run fm well? I like to run many leagues and nations (10-15 usually) will I have an issues with this laptop?

Thanks in advance...

2. The processor might be a weak point there, but I think it will run ok if perhaps a bit slow.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post
    The processor might be a weak point there, but I think it will run ok if perhaps a bit slow.
    thanks for the reply, so what sort of processor should I be looking for so it runs smoothly? I'm not really looking to spend more than £450.

4. Maybe something like this? SAMSUNG Series 3 3530E 15.6" Laptop - Vivid Pink Deals | Pcworld

I know, it's £50 more than you said. But christmas is just around the corner!

Please ignore the fact I picked a pink one lol

5. SAMSUNG Series 3 3530E 15.6" Laptop Deals | Pcworld

Would that one run fm well? It looks the same as the one you posted tbh is there any difference? Apart from the fact its not pink haha

6. The processor is an i5-2410M, while the one I posted was an i5-3210M. But yeah, I think it will run FM decently. It's a shame though, since they both cost £499 and you're getting a weaker processor than the pink one. Why the hell don't they deliver it in black or something.

7. I'll try to find one in a different color, but if not then f*it I'll just get the pink one. No point me getting a weaker processor for the same price just for the sake of the color

8. Quote Originally Posted by chorzowski View Post
    I'll try to find one in a different color, but if not then f*it I'll just get the pink one. No point me getting a weaker processor for the same price just for the sake of the color
    Hey, we're all pink on the inside...

9. haha we sure are ;0 cheers for the help!

10. Quote Originally Posted by chorzowski View Post
    haha we sure are ;0 cheers for the help!
    I'd take this advice with a pinch of salt. Having worked in IT for a while now I can tell you that the i3 processor in the original thread is more than capeable of handling FM and is quite a good processor indeed for general use!

Ofcourse the i5 is better, but but an i3 processor can even be used to handle a lot more intense games.

I personally use a laptop with an i3 processor and get 5/5 game speed rating. This with just 4GB of RAM too as I don't have a reason to upgrade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast