Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By ajt09
  • 1 Post By sefiruso
  • 2 Post By Raikan007
  • 1 Post By JP Woody

FM is such a joke this season.

  1. FM is such a joke this season.

    Game after game off dominating teams away and they always score from 90% of there shots. It's so unrealistic it's untrue. Every single game against a mid table or lower team ends with me missing 3-6 CCC and them scoring with no CCC and no HC's

    Below is just one screen shot of a loss that every season seems to leave me 2 or three points off the PL title too many draws or shitty losses away from home.

    Now i except some games you will dominate and lose games but this is happening nearly every single game with stats like below if a team has three shots on target they will score two they don't need CCC's to score they just hit them from wherever and they go in or my defence/GK does an almighty cock up.

    I dared to ignore the threat of Guidetti so at 1-1 Kompany and Stegan decide neither of them want the ball in the six yard box and Guidetti runs from about 15 yards away and just smashes it in.

    I thought the patch was supposed to fix stuff like this. It's an absolute joke to be playing such a broke game. Last season i lose to Newcastle 4-3. Five shots Four on target 4 goals. WBA 1-1 Two shot one on target one goal. Reading 2-2 5 shots 2 on target 2 goals.

    My strikers get CCC's hit them wide over or even worse miss open nets or from six yards out. Seriously in 5 seasons i could have multiply Christmas blooper DVD's winger gets in pulls it back 5 yards out bar or over. Cross comes in free header in side the six yard box bar or over this happens atleast once a game it seems.

    I know they want to keep the highlights fun and interesting but it's not fun at all the the AI scores 90% of it's chances while you score 10% of yours.

    Rant over!!!

    FM is such a joke this season.-fm-scripted.png

  2. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    #2

  3. Why do you guys try and bunch everything into a set of pre-defined threads?
    babyg87 likes this.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sefiruso View Post
    Why do you guys try and bunch everything into a set of pre-defined threads?
    because these are the rules, if everyone like you had to start a NEW thread for something like this, the forums would be an absolute mess and it would be impossible to find anything! if everything is put into the same thread its a much easier place to find answers for your problems and negates dozens upon dozens of needless threads...

    do you want this forum to be as slow and messy or would you rather have it like it is?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sefiruso View Post
    Why do you guys try and bunch everything into a set of pre-defined threads?
    To annoy idiots. They totally hate it
    epic terrorist likes this.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. How will this season end?
    By GUNNER500 in forum English Football
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08/02/2009, 08:20 PM
  2. Owen on track to play this season
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23/03/2007, 11:25 AM
  3. I may not play this season - Owen
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02/02/2007, 02:51 AM
  4. Owen targets return this season
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03/12/2006, 12:40 PM
  5. the prem this season
    By efc4eva in forum English Football
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03/08/2006, 04:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO