FM13: The Ultimate Challenge:

1. FM13: The Ultimate Challenge:

3 glorious seasons in with my beloved Gunners and using an edited database, the board still refuse to build a new stadium.

In the db I changed the minimum and maximum attendance to 100,000.

I changed the emirates stadium build to 1991 so it was over 20 years old when I started the game.

I then changed the actual stadium profiles condition from very good to poor and the board STILL won't build a new shiny stadium for me! I've literally won every competition for 3 consecutive seasons so don't know what else I can do to 'increase the fanbase'.

Got affiliates in China, US, Japan and signed Honda which increased merchandising in Japan...

Anyone know how I can get them to build a new stadium?

2. I think you jus have to keep building your fanbase slowly it takes a wile. Why do you want a new stadium for Arsenal anyway? They have one of the best stadiums in the world.

3. Simple really, bigger capacity so I actually stand a chance of making a profit each month instead of a loss

4. I've heard that there is something like a 20 year limit between new stadiums being built in FM so add 20 onto when the Emirates was built

5. Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    I've heard that there is something like a 20 year limit between new stadiums being built in FM so add 20 onto when the Emirates was built
    Really!?

Quote Originally Posted by dlau88 View Post
    I changed the emirates stadium build to 1991 so it was over 20 years old when I started the game.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Really!?
    lol. I read the first and last line of the opening post and drew my own conclusions

7. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

happy days!

gutted it wasn't named after me, but still... i have a lot of love for Henry so I'll let it slide!

FM13: The Ultimate Challenge:-daniel-lau_-news-inbox-7.png

+ Reply to Thread