Like Tree2Likes

Success With Any Lower Premiership Sides?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Success With Any Lower Premiership Sides?

    I just wanted to know if anybody was finding any success with any teams in England aside from your typical Man U, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool? If so let me know I'm intrested in starting a new save with a sort off not common team.

    Cheers!

  2. I'm using Blackpool, finished second (predicted finish 8th) and 12 games into the BPL i have 16 points, and my most noticeable results are beating Chelsea 2-1 at home and drawing with Man u

  3. just finished 4th with swansea in 1st season will post screenshots later as just takin kids to school

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SFolio View Post
    I'm using Blackpool, finished second (predicted finish 8th) and 12 games into the BPL i have 16 points, and my most noticeable results are beating Chelsea 2-1 at home and drawing with Man u
    What season are you in? what kind of signings have you made??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Adi1974 View Post
    just finished 4th with swansea in 1st season will post screenshots later as just takin kids to school
    yeah definitley! post screenshots of results/signings

  6. here are screenshots of league table signings and results of my 1st season with swansea
    Success With Any Lower Premiership Sides?-barclays-premier-league_-overview-stages.pngSuccess With Any Lower Premiership Sides?-swansea-city_-fixtures-schedule.pngSuccess With Any Lower Premiership Sides?-swansea-city_-fixtures-schedule-2.pngSuccess With Any Lower Premiership Sides?-swansea-city_-fixtures-schedule-3.pngSuccess With Any Lower Premiership Sides?-swansea_-transfers-history.png
    rj789 and MFerg91 like this.

  7. rafa benitez won champs league with chelsea so im in europa league with the swans

  8. I took over QPR half way through when they was 10 pointsadrift from safety and saved them from relegation

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Adi1974 View Post
    rafa benitez won champs league with chelsea so im in europa league with the swans
    thats a great run of results mate. some quality youth signings in there as well!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    I took over QPR half way through when they was 10 pointsadrift from safety and saved them from relegation
    what position did you end up finishing in?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Loan players to sign for a lower Championship side
    By richardnightingale in forum Football Manager 2010 Players
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07/10/2010, 07:49 AM
  2. Short passing tactic, successful with various teams - SunderlandDanny
    By SunderlandDanny1973 in forum Football Manager 2010 Tactics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03/08/2010, 12:22 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26/07/2010, 10:58 AM
  4. anyone else like to start with a lower league team?
    By benito in forum Football Manager 2010
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10/11/2009, 02:55 PM
  5. League One, Championship & Lower Premiership Tactic
    By Will.H.1892 in forum Tactics & Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06/08/2009, 10:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO