Like Tree14Likes

Gunning for Glory ~ My Guide to Managing Arsenal
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. What exactly do you want advise on?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    What exactly do you want advise on?
    Really just player reccomendations for next season, or any other general advice you might be able to glean from reading my post. I just feel like I should be doing better

3. I hate not being able to sell all the deadwood in the beginning of the season cause they're out on loan

4. Quote Originally Posted by izunieczka View Post
    I hate not being able to sell all the deadwood in the beginning of the season cause they're out on loan
    They all have recall clauses...

5. Quote Originally Posted by mnk26 View Post
    Really just player reccomendations for next season, or any other general advice you might be able to glean from reading my post. I just feel like I should be doing better
    I can't really see enough of your tactics to help, but I'd put Cavani as a CF, and don't play Isco on the wing. Put him in the centre as a Treq. and Cazorla as an attacking winger. Bender definitely isn't an advanced playmaker, and even if he was you have 3 APs in your team! That leaves no space, so only have one. Put Bender as a DM!

Finally, as you said you need a new RB, but I also think you need a new RW, as the Ox has a low average rating Try getting Corchia or Peruzzi. There may also be a good regen RB - I got one at the start of the second season who became my first choice RB. (Where is Jenkinson though?) For RW, try get Ben Arfa or Navas

6. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    I can't really see enough of your tactics to help, but I'd put Cavani as a CF, and don't play Isco on the wing. Put him in the centre as a Treq. and Cazorla as an attacking winger. Bender definitely isn't an advanced playmaker, and even if he was you have 3 APs in your team! That leaves no space, so only have one. Put Bender as a DM!

Finally, as you said you need a new RB, but I also think you need a new RW, as the Ox has a low average rating Try getting Corchia or Peruzzi. There may also be a good regen RB - I got one at the start of the second season who became my first choice RB. (Where is Jenkinson though?) For RW, try get Ben Arfa or Navas
    That ss of my tactics probably wasn't the best to show, since it isn't the one I usually use. Also the roles are completely innaccurate, I was only posting that picture to show my squad, I certainly have never played Bender as an AP. I play Bender as a DM 99% of the time that I use him, he was the main reason I had the best defense in the league last year. Also I try to play Isco as AMC but have been forced to put him on the wing lately since Walcott is injured, and Cazorla seems to get exhausted after one game. And I got rid of Jenkinson, I know people say he gets better but I didn't play him much last season and he had a few games below 6.0, so I got rid of him.
    Thanks for the tips though, I will try Isco as a trequartista, I haven't even done that yet I've only had him as AP-Attack, and often Cazorla is in the same role which is less than ideal.

For my right back, I actually already have a regen with 5 star potential who looks promising, but I was going to put him on loan for a bit first. How soon do you think I should start using him?

Gunning for Glory ~ My Guide to Managing Arsenal-mario-kukaj_-overview-profile.png
    Last edited by mnk26; 10/03/2013 at 10:31 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mnk26 View Post
    That ss of my tactics probably wasn't the best to show, since it isn't the one I usually use. Also the roles are completely innaccurate, I was only posting that picture to show my squad, I certainly have never played Bender as an AP. I play Bender as a DM 99% of the time that I use him, he was the main reason I had the best defense in the league last year. Also I try to play Isco as AMC but have been forced to put him on the wing lately since Walcott is injured, and Cazorla seems to get exhausted after one game. And I got rid of Jenkinson, I know people say he gets better but I didn't play him much last season and he had a few games below 6.0, so I got rid of him.
    Thanks for the tips though, I will try Isco as a trequartista, I haven't even done that yet I've only had him as AP-Attack, and often Cazorla is in the same role which is less than ideal.

For my right back, I actually already have a regen with 5 star potential who looks promising, but I was going to put him on loan for a bit first. How soon do you think I should start using him?

Attachment 317664
    He hasn't got very good attributes to be honest (To play straight away I mean), so he probably won't be starting for a year or so until he develops. Maybe try get an RB who is already well-developed, that you can use for a few years until the regen develops?
    mnk26 likes this.

8. really good guide for ARSENAL!!!!!! can you do one for inter milan too please

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gooner12345 View Post
    really good guide for ARSENAL!!!!!! can you do one for inter milan too please
    Thanks, not playing with Inter at the moment, but if you post in this thread Fm13 Team Guides: Complete List asking for one then someone might do one for you mate

10. Have anyone tried playing koscielny on LB? I played Koscielny as my LB and vermaelen and mertesacker as CB. On my 2nd season, the champions cup dream team, for the 4 defenders, they are all mine. Koscielny best LB, verm and mertesacker best 2 CB and corchia best RB you don't really have to use Gibbs and in fact I don't like using him because I like consistency and so his injuiry issue is so annoying. Koscielny should last for at least 4 seasons as a LB before he declines so I guess not much of a problem I think you should be able to even find/develop a LB by then. After all, I did develop a CM wonderkid in 1 season to replace arteta

11. Quote Originally Posted by wolfthegreat View Post
    Have anyone tried playing koscielny on LB? I played Koscielny as my LB and vermaelen and mertesacker as CB. On my 2nd season, the champions cup dream team, for the 4 defenders, they are all mine. Koscielny best LB, verm and mertesacker best 2 CB and corchia best RB you don't really have to use Gibbs and in fact I don't like using him because I like consistency and so his injuiry issue is so annoying. Koscielny should last for at least 4 seasons as a LB before he declines so I guess not much of a problem I think you should be able to even find/develop a LB by then. After all, I did develop a CM wonderkid in 1 season to replace arteta
    Never tried Kosc at LB, but I briefly used him at RB and he was okay.

Gibbs actually stayed pretty clear of injuries for the majority of my Arsenal save, and as long as you have a decent backup he can turn out world-class! (I had Muniesa and then a regen). If you scroll up, I posted a screenshot of Gibbs just a year into my save, and by the time I left after 5 years he was amazing!

12. Haha okay Just me not liking injury prone players I tend to avoid them unless they are really world class... I hate developing injury prone players as injury will seriously hinder the development of a player...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO