What the hell?

1. What the hell?

I was playing a game just now Everton vs Spurs and it was 1-0 to Everton. Then for some reason at certain points the score kept changing to 1-1 then 1-2 then 1-3 then 1-4 without actually showing the goals. Also the score at half time was 1-0 and yet the score sheet shows that Jermaine Defoe scored in the first half. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Celtic First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless165 View Post
    I was playing a game just now Everton vs Spurs and it was 1-0 to Everton. Then for some reason at certain points the score kept changing to 1-1 then 1-2 then 1-3 then 1-4 without actually showing the goals. Also the score at half time was 1-0 and yet the score sheet shows that Jermaine Defoe scored in the first half. Has this happened to anyone else?
    It was a bad bug in the BETA, if you're still playing the BETA switch over to the full version. If you're playing the full version, then either try the Sports INteractive Help Forums, or Uninstall and Reinstall the game.

3. this has happened to me before but i think its just penalty miss players i won man city 2-0 but tevez missed a penalty but at the bottom where the little balls are displayed it had tevez name on one of the balls

4. There was a similar bug in FM12, but it only ever happened with one goal at the most.

+ Reply to Thread