Like Tree29Likes

A letter of frustration
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. A letter of frustration

This suppose to be a GAME to enjoy playing like FM12. As a game there is no way that the lower of the lowest teams be able to score goals from spectacular volleys that even Messi couldn't do, there's no way a defender avoids an opposing player and leave him peacefully to score, there is absolutely no way that your players cannot communicate and the keeper sends the ball directly to the opponent after a missunderstanding with the defender, there is no way that I payed to buy this game and it keeps laughing at my face. Even in reality these things occur 1 out of 50. They wanted to make it closer to reality. Well congrats they FAILED terribly. Shame on those who bought it (including me). This is not Football Manager. This is a laugh on us by SI.
    Thanks and good luck on trying to outsmart the Pc.

2. GodCubed's Avatar GodCubed
    Quote Originally Posted by teo.paranoid View Post
    Thanks and good luck on trying to outsmart the Pc.
    Cheers. At the moment, I'm doing spectacularly well, what with being three seasons into a Napoli file and holders of both the CL and Serie A titles.

My PC must evidently be really dumb.
    Kris, Mike., iamauser and 4 others like this.

3. All of these doesn't seem out of reality to you. You believe that a random low team can do all these. If you then we have a different point of view about football.

4. looks like we have matox 2.0....
    Mike. and Dunc like this.

5. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Manchester United Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by teo.paranoid View Post
    All of these doesn't seem out of reality to you. You believe that a random low team can do all these. If you then we have a different point of view about football.
    Not about view points, even the highest quality players do ridiculous mistakes, they're human. If Joe Hart came bursting out of his goal to clear the ball, came out of his box, headed it clear, only to allow Zlatan to score a 30 yard overhead kick into the goal - you'd probably be screaming bloody murder at SI for making such a stupid game.
    Kris, Raikan007, Mike. and 9 others like this.

6. GodCubed's Avatar GodCubed
    Sometimes I think SI should just make the match engine viewable in 2D classic only. It'd save all the people blaming their incompetence on the game when in fact it's just the animation that's not up to scratch, anyway.
    inspLL likes this.

7. Again it was a mistake that doesn't happen in every game. And you said that the kick was made by ZLATAN not by Kakolyris or another low player. In FM in every game the lowest teams look like they have a Zlatan in their attack that can do an unbelievable volley from the far post and a Xavi that can make the actual cross. Well they don't have them but they still do it.

8. We're two, and I'm Benfica, even weaker.

Damn you SI.

Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Cheers. At the moment, I'm doing spectacularly well, what with being three seasons into a Napoli file and holders of both the CL and Serie A titles.

My PC must evidently be really dumb.

9. I witnessed one of my 8-year-old players score a Zlatan / Mexes style bicycle kick yesterday.....even lower league players are capable of doing something brilliant just like brilliant players are capable of doing something terrible!
    Raikan007, Joel` and MrBak like this.

10. Again seanhrfc you are talking about a random event. I am simply telling that in every match a mistake will happen that it will lead to a goal. And that is confirmed not only by me but from many others. Many people posted on the SI forums telling them about the bugs of the ME. They could't be all wrong and just not good enough for this years' FM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast