DoF and HOYD

1. DoF and HOYD

Hello guys,

I've used A LOT of time reading about these two staff-roles but I'm still confused.

I like playing the game with a lot of assignments and responsibilities - do I really need a DoF? I've read that if you don't have any real assignments for him, then he is still useful in the "Unwated List"-area where he automatically tries to offload player.

But is the staff role just a waste of money, if you want to do all of the choirs yourself?

The HOYD is another thing - you should have a really good one there, right? Is he the guy - together with facilities and such - who ensure good youth-intake? According to the responsibilities it is only him, a DoF or the cheif scout who can manage this task to bring young players into the club. But traning them, sending them out on loans and such - well, that is still my duty, right?

Hope it makes sense and that some of you will share your thoughts.

BTW, I'm always playing LFC

2. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    If you're like that don't employ a DOF. HOYDs are important and influence youth intake and you can turn off their ability to do other stuff in the staff responsibilities screen.

3. So I'm not missing any "hidden" stuff if I'm not having a DOF?

4. Not really missing anything but I'm like a FM whore when it comes to staff, gotta catch em all.

HOYD is important, I usually go for Phil Cannon from Blackburn.

DoF I go for Johan Cruiff or Damien Comolli

5. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Licantropo View Post
    So I'm not missing any "hidden" stuff if I'm not having a DOF?
    No. You can do everything a DOF can do.

6. DoF I go for Johan Cruiff or Damien Comolli
    After what he done at Liverpool I don't think it would be wise to have him as a DoF haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by AlanM92 View Post
    After what he done at Liverpool I don't think it would be wise to have him as a DoF haha
    Ha I know but his stats are good and he only wants 5k a week

8. i aways go phil cannon for HOYD. Cant get much better

+ Reply to Thread