Like Tree26Likes

I'm sorry.. but wow
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

  1. I'm sorry.. but wow

    Yes, I'm starting another one of "these" threads..
    This game is seriously broken. I literally can't win a single match, I'm conceding loads and not scoring any lol.

    Please can someone offer me any guidance on how to combat this ridiculous new ME and difficulty level?
    FM12 was perfect - there was no need to tamper with the ME or anything else.
    Seriously considering selling FM13 and going back and buying FM12 again...

    Can anyone give me some tactical advice or something? Really losing patience..
    Please don't just tell me I'm shit at the game, because I played FM12 to death with great success.. this version just seems so dull and hard compared to the others.

  2. tubby's Avatar tubby
    Newcastle United, Rosenborg BK Star Player
    #2
    if "these" threads means a rewording of 'im not very good tactically and my ego has taken a bruising, im considering bailing and going back to a simpler simulator so i can tell everyone how i should manage england again' then yes, you have started another of "these" threads. don't.

  3. I'm sorry if I offended you or something, but I'm at the end of my tether with this game.

    I think my question was pretty genuine in asking for some guidance with the game and I don't think there was a need to have a go at me.

    But of course with your "Star Player" rating you would send me a rather condescending reply...
    tubby likes this.

  4. I'm sorry.. but wow-english-premier-division_-overview-profile.pnghardly broken if i had i managed to do this bearing in mind i haven't done it on previous fm's why dont you instead moaning post a pick of your team and tactics etc and ask for help
    Djzone likes this.

  5. FM12 was far from perfect, the ME was very limited and the game itself was very easy because of it.
    Just buy Cavani/Neymar and you'd pretty much win everything.
    GodCubed and free2bejc like this.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Attachment 290044hardly broken if i had i managed to do this bearing in mind i haven't done it on previous fm's why dont you instead moaning post a pick of your team and tactics etc and ask for help
    loving the two top goalscorers in that season

  7. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Attachment 290044hardly broken if i had i managed to do this bearing in mind i haven't done it on previous fm's why dont you instead moaning post a pick of your team and tactics etc and ask for help
    Mate, why do you think I made this thread?
    I'm ASKING for help in this thread? :L
    You're clearly doing well, so instead of attacking me, could you please answer my question and give me some help?

  8. The funny thing about people like you is that you all complain on the game instead of looking for help to "tackle" it.
    Instead of posting this shitty thread, why didn't you post in the Tactics help thread?
    And if you REAAAALLY had to complain about the game, why did you create a new thread whilst stating that you're sorry for doing so? There is a thread where you're supposed to post your frustations. Here: Post Your Frustrations

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Fatal548 View Post
    Mate, why do you think I made this thread?
    I'm ASKING for help in this thread? :L
    You're clearly doing well, so instead of attacking me, could you please answer my question and give me some help?
    I'm not atttacking you, but your asking for help but giving us no info, we don't know your tactics or anything how can we give you advice?
    GodCubed and barakus like this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Kytz View Post
    The funny thing about people like you is that you all complain on the game instead of looking for help to "tackle" it.
    Instead of posting this shitty thread, why didn't you post in the Tactics help thread?
    And if you REAAAALLY had to complain about the game, why did you create a new thread whilst stating that you're sorry for doing so? There is a thread where you're supposed to post your frustations. Here: Post Your Frustrations
    Thanks buddy!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gibson sorry for McClaren remarks
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20/12/2007, 11:51 AM
  2. Sorry
    By thekillerdoctor in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08/11/2007, 02:20 AM
  3. Sorry :)
    By thekillerdoctor in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03/07/2007, 01:30 PM
  4. Martins sorry for Nigeria no-show
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16/02/2007, 03:49 PM
  5. Ballack sorry for Sissoko stamp
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18/09/2006, 08:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO