Argentina
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Argentina

I have been a River Plate supporter all my life so naturally I always play with them, they are a great challenge as they are in a horrible financial position and produce some of the best regens in the games as youth in real life (Higuain, Mascherano, Aimar, Saviola, Falcao, etc) I was wondering if anybody else has managed a team in Argentina? Cheers

2. No i havent but ive stolen some real class regens from river great choise

3. Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo21 View Post
    I have been a River Plate supporter all my life so naturally I always play with them, they are a great challenge as they are in a horrible financial position and produce some of the best regens in the games as youth in real life (Higuain, Mascherano, Aimar, Saviola, Falcao, etc) I was wondering if anybody else has managed a team in Argentina? Cheers
    I routinely manage in Argentina, great league. I actually had a lovely save with River Plate in FM 2012!

4. I have managed many times with Boca and often try and prize away regens from River as they seem to always produce better than me ... I enjoy the argentinian league because of this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by eat260 View Post
    No i havent but ive stolen some real class regens from river great choise
    Glad we could help! I do the same when playing in Europe

6. Quote Originally Posted by MANUMAD View Post
    I routinely manage in Argentina, great league. I actually had a lovely save with River Plate in FM 2012!
    That was my most important save, getting them promoted was special as a fan

7. Quote Originally Posted by Henry8597 View Post
    I have managed many times with Boca and often try and prize away regens from River as they seem to always produce better than me ... I enjoy the argentinian league because of this.
    Haha like in real life , ive tried the same but usually fail

8. I think the last time I managed in Argentina was FM 2005 (so quite a while ago), I swapped Barcelona for River for a short time and remember getting absolutely nowhere in the Copa Libertadores. I did manage the Argentine national team in my last save though.

Definitely tempted to start a save at some point in this years game, as I think the Copa Libertadores is an interesting competition in FM, a different challenge to the Champions League.

9. I'm managing Club Olimpo de Bahia Blanca at the moment. First season I managed them to 5th position in the second league. The second year we won the second league.

In the top division, there are 2 competitions per year, the Apertura and the Clausure. Despite the fact that I just promoted, I reached third place in the Aperura, en 7th in the Clausura. There are a million top talents just wanting to be picked up for free, so it's a heaven for the talentscouts among us. Lovely league.

10. Rive plate will be my next out of europe save i think, about time really, so many of the regens they provide are amazing. Could be interesting trying to keep them all though....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast