Like Tree1Likes

Players diving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Players diving

One of my strikers has been carded 7 times in the first half of the season for simulation. Is there anyway to at least slow his diving down as this is getting very frustrating. (In one game he even picked up two yellows, both for diving!)

2. Check his PPMs. There should be one that makes him do that. Retrain him asap

3. I'm quite certain there is no diving PPM, but if there is he doesn't have it. Thanks though.

4. There is a PPM that's stay on feet or something. When i get home i will check them all and see

5. Is he young enough to be mentored? if so get someone with proffessional/sporting personality

6. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    There is a PPM that's stay on feet or something. When i get home i will check them all and see
    That has nothing to do with diving, it is a defensive PPM which discourages him from slide tackling alot...

So no, there isn't a PPM for diving, but there is probably a hidden attribute for it (Not sure though)

7. There's a hidden attribute of "dirtiness", which might affect it. I'm sure it covers diving as well as ugly tackles.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mersk View Post
    There's a hidden attribute of "dirtiness", which might affect it. I'm sure it covers diving as well as ugly tackles.
    Sportsmanship

9. Quote Originally Posted by CDXtreme View Post
    Sportsmanship
    Ah yeah. Is that the attribute I was thinking of, or is that in addition to dirtiness?

10. So nothing can be done to combat this apart from warning or fining him when suspended?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast