My Match day Experience

1. My Match day Experience

In previous Football Manager games, on the day of a match you could just have the game time playing while you sat and looked at stats etc on other pages then as you got an attack it would automatically swtich to the pitch and show you your attack, when the attack was finished it would then switch straight back to what you were looking at, now it seems you have to sit and watch an empty pitch awaiting an attack.

Does anyone know how to change this back to the old style ? im worried if i look through the stats pages while the match is playing i will miss a chance !!

2. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    I never used this so I don't know if it's just you or it's been removed. Would make no sense it has been removed though. You may want to try split view or have some extra stats windows open on full view and minimise them when a chance comes along (bit of a faff though).

3. yh can try split screen but its pointless cus id want to see my attacks full screen

4. Just keep your highlights on KEY..you can still click off and watch the stats or whatever, it should automatically switch back to the pitch when there is a key moment in the game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mckergan View Post
    Just keep your highlights on KEY..you can still click off and watch the stats or whatever, it should automatically switch back to the pitch when there is a key moment in the game.
    There isnt mate i have it on Key all the time and it doesnt do it so infuriating !

6. Quote Originally Posted by bcfc345 View Post
    There isnt mate i have it on Key all the time and it doesnt do it so infuriating !
    ii think mine does it, il check later for ya!

7. cheers mate let us know

+ Reply to Thread