Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DaSiimM
  • 1 Post By Fatal548
  • 1 Post By Micky979

Lowest Match Rating?

1. Lowest Match Rating?

What's the lowest match rating you've ever seen? Yann M'Vila just got 3.3 for me in a match against Southampton!

2. DaSiimM's Avatar DaSiimM
    Real Madrid, Inter Milan (the best Milano club), F.C København Rotation
    Anders Nøhr, 2,9. In my fifth eason with Brechin, we went into administration, so they sold all of my goalkeepers (yep, even the youngsters). So I had to play with Anders Nøhr, my right back, at goal for 3 or 4 games. Lost 6-1 to St. Mirren, they had 4 shots on target... He contributed with two own goals. Still, he was also voted MOM in the game against Celtic, which I won 4-3, so mixed experience from his side...
    nikidoug likes this.

3. I've matched DaSiimM's 2.9 rating before Martin Kelly made 4 "mistakes that lead to goals" in one match. Would've taken him off but each time I didn't think he'd make another mistake and I had to bring on players who I thought would get us back in the match :L
    DaSiimM likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DaSiimM View Post
    Anders Nøhr, 2,9. In my fifth eason with Brechin, we went into administration, so they sold all of my goalkeepers (yep, even the youngsters). So I had to play with Anders Nøhr, my right back, at goal for 3 or 4 games. Lost 6-1 to St. Mirren, they had 4 shots on target... He contributed with two own goals. Still, he was also voted MOM in the game against Celtic, which I won 4-3, so mixed experience from his side...
    Not surprised! What a hero for helping you beat Celtic though!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fatal548 View Post
    I've matched DaSiimM's 2.9 rating before Martin Kelly made 4 "mistakes that lead to goals" in one match. Would've taken him off but each time I didn't think he'd make another mistake and I had to bring on players who I thought would get us back in the match :L
    I would've taken him off straight away after his first mistake!

6. Believe it or not I actually managed to get a 2.3 in FM11! I lost 10-1 to Sheffield United as Liverpool on the opening day of the season. At home. Martin Kelly AGAIN, managed to score a hat trick of own goals, concede a penalty and get sent off just as I was about to haul him off. As it happens I ended up playing with eight men in the end because Reina and Paul Konchesky got sent off too! Aquilani was my best player with a rating of 4.5!
    nikidoug likes this.

7. 3.3 literally 15 minutes ago.

Playing Southend in the FA Cup with Birmingham thought i'd put a few youngsters out, One of them ( Reece Brown ) played awful, I won 3-2 but he finished the game with a 3.3 rating. I played him the full 90 minutes due to a 2 injuries and a no one to replace him on the bench.

8. I had a 3.4 with Marc-Andre Ter Stegen the other day. They had 1 shot on target and scored 3 times. Two incredible own goals and one which he managed to divert into his own net when a save would have been easier!

+ Reply to Thread