Like Tree1Likes

Messi leaving Barca?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Messi leaving Barca?

Just a random one but has anyone ever seen Messi leave Barca in any save?

Obviously excluding if you sold him. Just tried to sign him (only out of interest) in 2017 on my main save as Liverpool, they didn't accept anything below the minimum release clause of £238 million. The contract negotiations were interesting... wanted £400k p/w, I could only offer £325k p/w, locked the wages and the offer back was a £20m loyalty bonus, and a £56m agents fee...
    Benniewijs likes this.

2. I have seen him leave on a free a few times when he's 31+ years old, apart from that I haven't seen it happen when he's younger.

3. On my save he was put up for transfer but taken off again

4. On my madrid save on fm12 he was refusing to sign a new contract. I praised him for 6 months but couldn't get him to enter contract negotiations. I knew it was a very long shot but couldn't help dreaming of Ronaldo and Messi in the same team

In the end he did sign new deal with barca but worse contract than before and less than what I would have offered

5. I nearly signed him with Man City first season but his agent wanted too high agent fees and loyalty bonus. Far more than I could afford.

6. Quote Originally Posted by fabregas2 View Post
    I nearly signed him with Man City first season but his agent wanted too high agent fees and loyalty bonus. Far more than I could afford.
    If he was interested couldn't you have got the chairman to buy him for you?

7. Quote Originally Posted by bondj700 View Post
    If he was interested couldn't you have got the chairman to buy him for you?
    Didn't try that. Like I said Barcelona accepted the offer so I didn't think to tell ask the chairman.

8. Not seen enough on FM13 but on my Liverpool save in FM12 I managed to get Ronaldo for £30mil as he was having problems with their manager and signed Messi for free when he was 29 a season later. In all honesty though you don't need both of them

9. Quote Originally Posted by inchcastle View Post
    On my save he was put up for transfer but taken off again

I saw that to in my save at about 2015.....

I only noticed him at the end of the transfer window, so didn't make a bid, he wasn't on again after that either.

10. Quote Originally Posted by fabregas2 View Post
    Didn't try that. Like I said Barcelona accepted the offer so I didn't think to tell ask the chairman.
    how do you use that feature?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast