Like Tree100Likes

UPDATE 13.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

1. The basic problem of this ME is that the players don't react like footballers.
    I mean in real life, if a player sees that the ball is between him and the opponent, so it's a 50-50 chance to win possesion, he will run for that ball.That's a basic instict all thinking human beings have, not only footballers.

In the game it seems that the player's top priority is to run back and take his exact position in the formation, EVEN WHEN A LOOSE BALL IS CLOSER TO HIM THAN TO HIS OPPONENT.

Winning possesion is everything in football and this ME fails in this.
    All the other issues (longshots, attacker's lack of movement without the ball, wingers crazy dribbling...etc) i think can be easily tweaked from SI to a desirable effect.
    I'm not sure about this core issue though...

2. Quote Originally Posted by longshadow View Post
    The basic problem of this ME is that the players don't react like footballers.
    I mean in real life, if a player sees that the ball is between him and the opponent, so it's a 50-50 chance to win possesion, he will run for that ball.That's a basic instict all thinking human beings have, not only footballers.

In the game it seems that the player's top priority is to run back and take his exact position in the formation, EVEN WHEN A LOOSE BALL IS CLOSER TO HIM THAN TO HIS OPPONENT.

Winning possesion is everything in football and this ME fails in this.
    All the other issues (longshots, attacker's lack of movement without the ball, wingers crazy dribbling...etc) i think can be easily tweaked from SI to a desirable effect.
    I'm not sure about this core issue though...
    This. The core issue is not really esy to know as a use as most problems are knockon effect of a solution of a different problem

3. My football manager just did an automatic update. Any word on what this is?

4. Quote Originally Posted by evilweevil666 View Post
    My football manager just did an automatic update. Any word on what this is?
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...l-Manager-2013

5. I'm just guessing it's a core issue because it's always there, from the first release of fm13 until this latest update.

All the others (through balls, longshots...etc) come and go according to which update is on.

Despite all the above, i agree with those who say that fm12 ME looks silly compared to this one.

6. Quote Originally Posted by longshadow View Post
    I'm just guessing it's a core issue because it's always there, from the first release of fm13 until this latest update.

All the others (through balls, longshots...etc) come and go according to which update is on.

Despite all the above, i agree with those who say that fm12 ME looks silly compared to this one.
    I meant its hard to know "what" the reason is, the core of the issue

7. Do you think the 13.2.2 latest patch will have changed much? Just got another tactic working and with all the recent patches I've had to start again

8. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Do you think the 13.2.2 latest patch will have changed much? Just got another tactic working and with all the recent patches I've had to start again
    There has been no ME changes

Update 13.2.2 Released - No ME changes

Its basiclly an update fixing crashes and other gamebreaking issues such as the speed when playing Online
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 07/01/2013 at 06:08 PM.

9. Ah good happy with that, as I didn't want any ME changes just at the moment!

10. ME update must be close IMO. Fingers crossed anyway

11. I've noticed a minor bug from that started after the 13.1 update, and is still present in the 13.2 update:

Before a match, when you do an individual talk to player A, there is no reaction. Then do an individual talk to player B, then player A's reaction kicks in. Talk to player C and player B's kicks in, etc.

The reaction is instant when doing individual talks during a substitution.

I am using a Mac, so don't know if this affects PC users as well.
    kj94c likes this.

12. Yeah i get that sometimes too! No idea why, weird little bug. Im on PC and it happens to me too dude.

13. how can i tell what patch im running on ,mine still says 13.0 at the start is this right ?

14. Anyone still experiencing issues with defending from crosses etc?

15. your database when starting says 13.0 but in prefrences says 13.2.2

16. is this the newest patch?

17. thxxxxxx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO