Like Tree1Likes

Lowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Lowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?

Hello fellow FM addicts.

I just won the Champions League in 2020 with Hearts.

I was thinking that after beating Chelsea in the final, putting out Real Madrid in the semi's & PSG in the quarters I have a very small wage budget in comparison to all of the other teams.

My total wage is £338,118 p/w. (still a lot for the SPL mind you).

What is the smallest wage budget that you have won the Champions League with?

ps team average age is 23

2. Could you post some screenshots? Not that I don't believe you it's just I am curious as to how your team is. Tactics and some of your star players and finances.

3. I have another question for you: can u upload your tactic?

4. Quote Originally Posted by iArsenal View Post
    Could you post some screenshots? Not that I don't believe you it's just I am curious as to how your team is. Tactics and some of your star players and finances.
    No prob

Let me know if you'd like to see any more.

Lowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-borracha.jpgLowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-carmelo.jpgLowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-facilities.jpgLowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-finances.jpgLowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-fixtures.jpgLowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-tactics.jpgLowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-wage-total.jpg

5. Only got one thing to say: Nice

6. Yeah awesome stuff! I think I managed it for 650k ish per week once, and that seemed like a low amount (for an Epl side at least!) I'm amazed that you've got those kind of players on such low wages and you've managed to keep them happy. Fair play to you sir

7. How the hell are you paying them so little? You lucky guy.
    Jean-Luc likes this.

8. I won it with just shy of 900k with Newcastle. Trying to get it even lower though! I just sold a bunch of players to get about 120m worth of sales

9. Can't believe you get that good regens. on my game i just can't seem to get good ones. I think the best player on my save game is only 4 stars. That being said I have some 3.5/4 star guys who are awesome so not sure if its my scouting guys which are rubbish.

I'm struggling with salaries at the moment. Few seasons back had it nicely managed at 1.1m p/w with newcastle. How ever I'm now competing with Barca/Man C/PSG for contracts and even average players want 100k+ p/w. I'm not just north of £2mp/w and have to do good transfer business to make a profit per season.

Financially i'm ok 150m in the bank, 5m p/w wage budget and c.1bn transfer kitty but £2mp/w on salary still seems loads to me.

10. It helps to have a player that can score goals. Jukic has played 330 games for the club and scored 295 goals in all competitions! He's still only 24. Not bad for £1.2m.

Lowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-jukic-stats.jpgLowest wage total p/w to win the Champions League?-jukic-history.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast