Like Tree2Likes

your opinions please...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. your opinions please...

Hi there guys I was just wondering on what are the hardest big teams to be I.e teams in Europe that are still playing European football but are a bit more of a challenge than the like of Paris and man city and Barcelona, your opinions would be appreciated, and who would you start with out of them

2. not sure i'd say Inter milan or A.C milan would be a hard job, more so inter

3. What purely because of the money side of it? What about in Spain and England and Germany?

4. Montpellier. I wouldnt say they are a big team but they do have some great players and are the current french champions.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tbrudges10 View Post
    Hi there guys I was just wondering on what are the hardest big teams to be I.e teams in Europe that are still playing European football but are a bit more of a challenge than the like of Paris and man city and Barcelona, your opinions would be appreciated, and who would you start with out of them
    A.C Milan probably. Loan repayments are something like 2m a month or close and team is pretty weak with 2m transfer budget. Though you can sell Robinho who's earning over 100k a week for 25m to ease things up a bit and Flamini for 6m.

6. What about The other leagues anyone there a bit challenging?

7. http://http://www.fm-base.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=106195 there already is a thread for this.

8. If you want a challenge, start as Truro City in the Conference South!

You only have a handful of players, are under a transfer embargo and in administration. Good luck!
    sdbrook and barakus like this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by tbrudges10 View Post
    I agree with SimonP12, you should try lower leagues if you want challenge!.

10. Big teams in the modern age or big teams historically? if historically then I recommend Liverpool or Deportivo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast