Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scotty98TR

Radja Naingollan

1. Radja Naingollan

I bought this fella for 20million and whenever he plays, he always become aggressive and resulted him getting a yellow card every match.. though the rating is quite high, 7.5, but it becomes really annoying when i only have him and lucas leiva in stock.... any idea to deal with it?

P.S: quite regret about fellaini, he supposed to worth 29million, with better header and the rest, still i tried to use cheaper player, and fellaini went to MU...

2. Quote Originally Posted by walawe View Post
    I bought this fella for 20million and whenever he plays, he always become aggressive and resulted him getting a yellow card every match.. though the rating is quite high, 7.5, but it becomes really annoying when i only have him and lucas leiva in stock.... any idea to deal with it?

P.S: quite regret about fellaini, he supposed to worth 29million, with better header and the rest, still i tried to use cheaper player, and fellaini went to MU...
    It will be his temperement/aggression attributes. If you fine them when they get sent off, they could react well and their aggression stat might drop. Only thing you could do is reducing his closing down and how hard he tackles, but as a defensive player this may not be effective.
    walawe likes this.

3. I brought him at Porto for £10million, not the best player in the world but he does the job I need him to do in a CM BWM Defensive role, gets a few yellow cards but my team normally gets a lot of yellow cards

+ Reply to Thread