Unreasonable in FM 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Unreasonable in FM 13

Pliz see on pics....... I played 16 games only in 48 days, 4 games in 7 days, so unreasonable.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by maldini984; 25/12/2012 at 06:15 AM.

2. You're still top of the league.

3. Quote Originally Posted by maldini984 View Post
    4 games in 7 days
    This is nothing buddy. When playing in the lower leagues, I had 6 games in 7 days. If your in lots of competitions, thats what you have to deal with unfortunately.

4. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    This is nothing buddy. When playing in the lower leagues, I had 6 games in 7 days. If your in lots of competitions, thats what you have to deal with unfortunately.
    i think you find fifa rules say theres need to be a 48 hour gap between each one

wanna see unreasonalble though

Unreasonable in FM 13-fc-bayern-v-espanyol_-stats-match-stats.pngUnreasonable in FM 13-espanyol-v-fc-bayern_-stats-match-stats.png

im playing as bayern...im starting to lose my temper with this shit

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fanty111 View Post
    i think you find fifa rules say theres need to be a 48 hour gap between each one

wanna see unreasonalble though

Attachment 294317Attachment 294316

im playing as bayern...im starting to lose my temper with this shit
    You won 7-1??

6. If you're finding the amount of games a problem with a Premiership team and a Bundesliga team, I strongly suggest staying away from lower league management....

7. It is unreasonable when FM makes you play two games in a row but at the same time, like squards in real life you have to have a squad with good depth and you need to have at least decent man-management skills.

8. just the joys of top flight management mate, has to be done and as coupdhaha said, squad depth is important. I made the mistake of selling alot of dead wood and it ended up costing me the title because i didnt have any depth or people to play to rest key names

9. Always tends to happen during the end of the season, all those games that get rearranged full into the same month or two at the end of the year. Because the season has to end on a certain date they all just get backed up and you end up playing them all at once.
    Be glad you're not in LLM, a good run in a cup and you can face 5-6 games a week if you're unlucky.

Only way around it is to not win everything, the way games get rearranged is the issue with international breaks + midweek games(europe).

10. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    You won 7-1??

yep then it falls to shit, leaving me to scrape through the second leg
    smh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast