Appearance Fees

1. Appearance Fees

Does anyone else use high appearance fees to offset high wage demands?

2. nope. i hate that it means every time they play you have to give them say 20k. a few matches or half a season thier already on a million. best way to get low wages.. is agent fees make it a bit high. and team of the year. or if its a centre back or maybe a midfielder. 50 goals for club clause gives you 5 million or something. and you know he wont reach that milestone.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dilakh2 View Post
    nope. i hate that it means every time they play you have to give them say 20k. a few matches or half a season thier already on a million. best way to get low wages.. is agent fees make it a bit high. and team of the year. or if its a centre back or maybe a midfielder. 50 goals for club clause gives you 5 million or something. and you know he wont reach that milestone.
    I fully agree. If I had to choose between a bit higher wages vs. high appearence fees, I would choose the latter. I would also try to increase his signing fee and the agent fee in order to keep the appearance fees as low as possible.

4. i rather using team of the year, goal/cleansheet bonus and a higher agent fee. if the player is known to be injury prone i use the higher app fee.

5. Well I do use (insanely high) Buyout clauses, goal milestone etc but if I've got rotation players I need to keep a hold of and their contract is set to expire in 1 year or 6 months and they want say 60k pw but I can bump them down to say 30k pw I would only have to pay the full wages they wanted if I play them.
    Why have I got a feeling that's not how it works?

+ Reply to Thread