Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike.

Little tip after unexpected promotion to N2

1. Little tip after unexpected promotion to N2

i'm playing with altrincham(BSN), and got promoted to N2, the problem the lowest budget team after mine have ten times my budget. Any tips to help me stay on N2?
    And was really unexpected, because after a first good season in BSP with the same team which i won BSN, i got great new players, and after 18 games in what my players only knew how to shoot on woodwork, half of the games they would have more shoots on the woorwork than in the goal, anyway i started this afternoon and bam, my team won 30 games in a row and i got promoted, i didn't change anything, my goalkeeper could stop 3 consecutive shots in the penalty area. Is this normal?

2. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lukesheep View Post
    i'm playing with altrincham(BSN), and got promoted to N2, the problem the lowest budget team after mine have ten times my budget. Any tips to help me stay on N2?
    And was really unexpected, because after a first good season in BSP with the same team which i won BSN, i got great new players, and after 18 games in what my players only knew how to shoot on woodwork, half of the games they would have more shoots on the woorwork than in the goal, anyway i started this afternoon and bam, my team won 30 games in a row and i got promoted, i didn't change anything, my goalkeeper could stop 3 consecutive shots in the penalty area. Is this normal?
    Sounds like they just needed to gel.

3. really?good to know. Any tips for N2? My team look really weak for this level, i already thinked it was only mid-tier in BSP.

4. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lukesheep View Post
    really?good to know. Any tips for N2? My team look really weak for this level, i already thinked it was only mid-tier in BSP.
    You will need to play on the counter, be less demanding of the players, and expect to lose more than you win. It will be frustrating.
    lukejamiefox likes this.

+ Reply to Thread