Like Tree1Likes

Work permit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Work permit

Hi

I'm playing 1 season Bolton in Championship and tried to sign 30 year old Romanian striker. But he can't grant work permit. Is there any way to omit this? Please advise

2. No. He needs a work permit. There are a number of possible reasons he isn't being granted one.

3. So I can't understand how clubs like manu in real life sign players like fabio or rafael? They have to omit this work permit regulations. Any ideas?

4. It is weird that a Romanian needs a work permit.

5. Aren't Romania not part of the EU just yet hence the requirement for a work permit?

6. From what I remember there are a number of elements that make up the success of gaining a work permit. The stature of the nation in terms of fifa ranking, the player needs to of played about 75% of international matches in the last 2 years, etc?

7. He played only 4 times for his national team so it will be a problem

8. Your best bet is to look elsewhere for a striker

9. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    Aren't Romania not part of the EU just yet hence the requirement for a work permit?
    I was reading that Romanians qualify automatically earlier. It has to do with the EEA or something like that.

10. No way this game is ridiculous!!! Arsenal bought leonard kweuke i 1 season and then in the second season I wanted to loan him. Guess what He didn't got work permit. Is this bug or something? Or maybe teams like manu arsenal etc are privileged????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast