Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Van Tournhout

MY TEAM CANT SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

1. MY TEAM CANT SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is starting to take the absolute piss, we're getting nearly 20 chances a game and scoring 1 goal maximum. I can understand, if we was shooting from all angles, but I've got them to work ball in the box.

Also I can understand Goalkeepers having good games, but not every single game and plus alot of the time my strikers are just missing the target.

Then the opposition gets a few chances and scores 2/3. Which I know what you're going to say, it's realistic because there confidence grows as we miss etc etc. Whatever.

I can accept this, however for it to happen throughout 10 games is just annoying as hell. Is there anyway I can help this and get my team firing again, because we're losing points in games we absolute dominate.

There has to be a way to fix this, surely?

2. I have been through this before, I was playing 4-3-3 with three central strikers who all went on a goal drought. I was 15th in the league and on the verge of getting sacked. I took one of the forwards out because i figured they was doing nothing and put a defensive mid in. Then we couldn't stop scoring and won the league. Maybe you just need a few more creative players in your side. I agree its so frustating when it happens

3. whats gripping my tats is the Cut back goal, Its like im playing fifa 13, its insane, I can only score and Concede the same goal, its getting abit boring.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Van Tournhout View Post
    Now this is starting to take the absolute piss, we're getting nearly 20 chances a game and scoring 1 goal maximum. I can understand, if we was shooting from all angles, but I've got them to work ball in the box.

Also I can understand Goalkeepers having good games, but not every single game and plus alot of the time my strikers are just missing the target.

Then the opposition gets a few chances and scores 2/3. Which I know what you're going to say, it's realistic because there confidence grows as we miss etc etc. Whatever.

I can accept this, however for it to happen throughout 10 games is just annoying as hell. Is there anyway I can help this and get my team firing again, because we're losing points in games we absolute dominate.

There has to be a way to fix this, surely?
    Abit off topic here, I was at the Killie vs Celtic Final

Can i have your autograph Van Thournhout Killie Legend, Scored the goal that won us the cup, best Football match i have ever been to.

5. A fellow killie fan! Superb son, great day to remember!!!!

KTID!
    OoscotsmanoO likes this.

+ Reply to Thread