Like Tree36Likes

Update 13.2.2 Released - No ME changes
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

1. Update 13.2.2 Released - No ME changes

NOTICE THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGES IN THE MATCH ENGINE.

THIS IS AN UPDATE FIXING CRASHES AND THE ISSUE WITH SPEED PLAYING ONLINE. AS SOON AS SI FEEL THEY HAVE A PATCH READY WITH ME CHANGES, THEY WILL RELEASE THAT ONE TO

Here is a quote from Neil Brock, Sports Interactive

"UPDATE 13.2.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

I’m very pleased to be able to announce the latest update for Football Manager 2013, 13.2.2 is now available. As always the update is save game compatible allowing you to continue your current save game, and we’ve provided a change list below.

To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.

Once updated the version number will be 13.2.2, more specifically the full version numbers are listed below:

PC: 342835
    Mac: 342857

As with the previous updates there are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will remain 13.0.0.

Many thanks.

change list 13.2.2

- Optimised match processing speed for network clients
    - Fixed crash during processing linked to co-ownerships
    - Fixed crash during processing linked to missing stadium data
    - Fixed state saving of staff responsibility setting for match preparation (FMC)"
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 08/01/2013 at 10:35 AM.
    Sean, Kris and iNickStuff like this.

2. spanky123
    thats a suprise its not as if the M.E needs fixing :/

3. Quote Originally Posted by spanky123 View Post
    thats a suprise its not as if the M.E needs fixing :/
    WEll, if these totally gamebreaking bugs have been fixed and the ME issues are yet totally fixed, do you think SI should wait with releasing it, so those playing Online cant play ?

4. Most boring update ever. It should really be called 13.2.1.1

5. spanky123
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    WEll, if these totally gamebreaking bugs have been fixed and the ME issues are yet totally fixed, do you think SI should wait with releasing it, so those playing Online cant play ?
    im quite happy to wait for the M.E update if their working hard on fixing the bugs it would of just been nice to have atleast the long shots fixed for me thats the only thing thats spoiling it

6. Quote Originally Posted by spanky123 View Post
    im quite happy to wait for the M.E update if their working hard on fixing the bugs it would of just been nice to have atleast the long shots fixed for me thats the only thing thats spoiling it
    The thing is though, that players taking longshots is an knockon effect of players around the ballholder NOT taking runs, making movement. This also effects the way that the whole defending team just backs off when a player is coming against them with higher pace. WEhen this issue has been tweaked, both the "crossing bug and shooting bug" will be toned down.
    dzunglv likes this.

7. I just finished my first match and the game felt not the same.
    The number of longshots has gone down.
    The midfielders are more bold and they try to pass the ball forward instead of always playing the "safe back pass".
    A lot of shots hitting the posts also.

It seems to me like someone turned back the clock and i'm playing the previous update.

I also had a ridiculous decision from the refery, dissallowing a goal for offside on the player inside the yellow circle!!

Update 13.2.2 Released - No ME changes-1860-m-nchen-v-stuttgart_-pitch-full.png

Here are the stats...
    Update 13.2.2 Released - No ME changes-1860-m-nchen-v-stuttgart_-stats-match-stats.png

8. Bud, you played one match. That's a pretty small sample size to accuse the SI staff of lying, wouldn't you say?

9. Is it just me, or has the unwanted list stopped working with this update? I put players on it, and nothing happens. It doesn't even start offering them.

10. The FMC training bug is fixed thank f**k!!
    TheBetterHalf likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast