Like Tree2Likes

finances
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. finances

I've just started a career with QPR and I'm projected to finish £17 million in the red. I've sold some of the top earners and replaced them with players want less wages. I've transfer listed all the other big earners but no one wants them. Has anyone got any other ideas on how to help me reduce the loss I'm predicted to finish with

2. If you wanted to get rid of those transfer listed players you could add them to unwanted list>sell at any price. Your staff will get him sold for you (although you can still manually cancel any deals in the transfer centre.

As its QPR I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure the Chairman will pump money in when needed.

3. Don't even bother trying mate.

4. What's your wage bill, atm? I doubt you will actually go £17m in the red.. I never take notice of the financial predictions, they suck! Remember that if you achieve a good place in the league you'll get a pretty decent bonus!

5. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by smiles1000 View Post
    I've just started a career with QPR and I'm projected to finish £17 million in the red. I've sold some of the top earners and replaced them with players want less wages. I've transfer listed all the other big earners but no one wants them. Has anyone got any other ideas on how to help me reduce the loss I'm predicted to finish with
    The big problem with having useless big earners is that of course, no one wants them either, and those who might are put off by their big demands. I try to play them so they do well and drum up some sort of interest. Other than that not much apart from wait for the prize and TV money

6. Quote Originally Posted by smiles1000 View Post
    Nice to see someone who knows how the finances work... no names mentioned!

I would keep on offering them until you are practically giving them away. Have you also tried to negotiate new contracts with the current players to try and reduce the wage bill? I had to do this on one of my saves, and the players would sacrifice £10K-£15K of there wage which helped a lot!

7. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Aannddyy View Post
    What's your wage bill, atm? I doubt you will actually go £17m in the red.. I never take notice of the financial predictions, they suck! Remember that if you achieve a good place in the league you'll get a pretty decent bonus!
    Yep people forget that clubs lose money throughout the year, and generally make it up through the summer windfall.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aannddyy View Post
    What's your wage bill, atm? I doubt you will actually go £17m in the red.. I never take notice of the financial predictions, they suck! Remember that if you achieve a good place in the league you'll get a pretty decent bonus!
    He won't

9. Quote Originally Posted by webbmt12 View Post
    He won't
    Please stop spammning the threads

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Please stop spammning the threads
    I've posted twice, so has Mike. Hardly Spam. I'm just telling the truth, he won't get any bonus from a high finish- I know that from personal experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast