WORK PERMIT PROBLEMS!? NICUSOR STANCIU...

1. WORK PERMIT PROBLEMS!? NICUSOR STANCIU...

I'm at the beginning of season 2014-2015 and still trying to sign nicusor stanciu the romanian youngster, I keep offering him a contract but I'm always getting refused a work permit for him which is really annoying!
    I don't understand why though as he has 12 caps for Romania?
    Anyone had the same trouble and can explain why and how to overcome this so i can sign him? And if I got to wait how long? Thanks in advance..

2. ?????

3. Quote Originally Posted by cakey View Post
    I'm at the beginning of season 2014-2015 and still trying to sign nicusor stanciu the romanian youngster, I keep offering him a contract but I'm always getting refused a work permit for him which is really annoying!
    I don't understand why though as he has 12 caps for Romania?
    Anyone had the same trouble and can explain why and how to overcome this so i can sign him? And if I got to wait how long? Thanks in advance..
    Try getting a feeder team to send the player to gain another nationality (Belgium, Croatia etc). That way you can sign him without work permit.

Quote Originally Posted by cakey View Post
    ?????
    Please be patient, it's only 7 hours.

4. How does that work what have I got to do? How can I send him to the feeder club when I haven't signed him, or will he be granted a work permit once I have got a feeder club from another country on my list?

5. I've requested a feeder club and the board are getting back to me now with a list, from what country is best to get to grant work permits? (This player is Romanian) And secondly how long does the player have to go there for to gain a permit?

6. Croatia is the fastest to get EU status at 2 years, belgium is 3 years.
    You may not have to wait for that time, though. If he gets games for the feeder team and continues to get picked for his country, you can offer him a new contract while on loan and that comes with a new work permit application, now with his (hopefully) higher reputation.

No matter what, it's not a quick fix.

+ Reply to Thread