Like Tree3Likes

Youth
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Youth

Is anyone getting really poor youth intake since the last update like 1 and a half star max?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tom14 View Post
    Is anyone getting really poor youth intake since the last update like 1 and a half star max?
    Don't look at the stars to much but instead look at their stats and ask the staff for a report on him to see his personality. I have raised some poor " star rating " players into really good rotation players in my saves. Look at their crucial stats for their roles and your tactical approach.
    bondj700 likes this.

3. some players are poor when they are youth candidates, but after signing onto youth contract, their rating changed. It also depends on the player's development rate, the stars can increase or decrease.
    bondj700 likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Don't look at the stars to much but instead look at their stats and ask the staff for a report on him to see his personality. I have raised some poor " star rating " players into really good rotation players in my saves. Look at their crucial stats for their roles and your tactical approach.
    Yeah i know all of that, but before the update i was getting loads of high potential player but now even looking at the stats they are complete shit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tom14 View Post
    Yeah i know all of that, but before the update i was getting loads of high potential player but now even looking at the stats they are complete shit.
    Between what patches have you seen this change ?

6. Quote Originally Posted by vitomycin View Post
    some players are poor when they are youth candidates, but after signing onto youth contract, their rating changed. It also depends on the player's development rate, the stars can increase or decrease.
    +1

Second season of my Man Utd save I was really disappointed with my intake. Ass manager said none stood out and were rated about 1-2 stars. After the game against my under 18's he recommended a couple would be worth signing so I thought might as well. After they had signed I had a 4 star PA keeper and a 4 and 3.5 star CM's. So the lesson is as other have said look at their stats for their position and their personality and take a punt. At worse you will have a youngster on a low wage for a couple of years at best you could have a future star.

7. i had a player recently in my youth intake who was rated 1.5 stars, then when he was signed onto a contract he went up to 4.5 stars so look for stats

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Between what patches have you seen this change ?
    i noticed the same difference... Forget the stars, the attributes arent good either...

9. Quote Originally Posted by dwaipayan7 View Post
    i noticed the same difference... Forget the stars, the attributes arent good either...
    Again, between what patches ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Again, between what patches ?
    between the latest patch and 13.1.2
    i had initially started a game with manchester united n played fr 2 seasons and got some regens with good attributes and good assistant ratings too.. but the save got destroyed and i started another game with manchester united n m into 3rd season now and havent got anyone above 1 star yet... n the attributes arent impressive either...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast