Like Tree109Likes

bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

1. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    I am fairly sure he got it fixed along time ago. He is active on this site, and I think I saw he had joined an auction game or something
    Thats a tad disappointing, was really enjoying this

2. As a few of you have heard my laptop has been replaced now after arguing the fact that it was covered under my warranty as it had the same problem before, and was allegedly fixed, obviously not...

I have lost all data for the EPL chairman game...

So I am going to be starting a new chairman game, it's going to be a bit more open and hopefully more fun!! Unfortunately due to the time and amount of work I had to do for this one with 20 players, I have decided to reduce the amount of player to 14 (this included myself)... I think we can keep the game flowing a bit better and then if players are becoming inactive I will be having a waiting list in place for new players to come in etc...

If anyone would like to put there name down now and guarantee a spot then, they can do
    (THIS IS ONLY FOR PREVIOUS PLAYERS/PARTICIPANTS OF MY ORIGINAL GAME)
    Please be aware that I will be more strict on rules and deadlines etc. as I want to keep this running until the new FM launch

Scotty98TR; StokieScott; mekitozito; TobeyJames; NathWalker; gogogo golem; MadRo; KaiRooney; sparkstriff; spongespuds; T1LL13; Major Mash; Eoin McG; kris0710; Sam91; LFC Marshall; Potta; js0304; s3lby

So...
    Here's the general idea...

The General Idea:-
    Countries loaded: England; France; Germany; Holland; Italy; Russia; and Spain

As chairman you will be in charge of managing the money, making key signings on behalf of your chosen manager and club.

You may choose a smaller club and choose to build gradually or elect to go for a bigger club to achieve earlier/easy European domination.

2 Chairman for each league (14 players including myself)
    Chairman's all start with £ 500m
    "You have to buy the club for the value+any debts eg. AS Roma = £166.5M to buy [ £118m(value) & £48.5m(debt) ]
    and then have the remainder for your kitty; this you will have to play with for transfers (player and staff[Manager, DOF & HOY]) & club improvements etc."

Revolution likes this.

3. I'm up for it! What database will you be using?

4. The Official Update 13.3, I think it is no extra league db's etc. just the standard FM updated db...If you want to have a look around to decide on your club and let me asap, as there are only a certain amount of chairman allowed in each country

5. Damn, wanted to be Arsenal. But that'd mean I as about -£600m

6. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Damn, wanted to be Arsenal. But that'd mean I as about -£600m
    haha, if you make enough money in the first season you could buy them... if you plan to end up at Arsenal I would choose another english team

7. I'll go for Dortmund then! I made a list of some teams in each of the leagues, what it would cost to buy them (And what is left over:

bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game-chairman-game-teams.png
    KaiRooney likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Damn, wanted to be Arsenal. But that'd mean I as about -£600m
    haha, if you make enough money in the first season you could buy them... if you plan to end up at Arsenal I would choose another english team

9. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    I could see England being popular though, and I don't think it is fair for me to take one of the English slots just to move to a different club later. Plus wherever I start I will want to build for the future

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    I'm interested again Borne.. Is Portugal not going to be included?

11. I think Portugal would be better than Holland?

12. Agreed.

I will replace Holland with Portugal...
    Scotty98TR likes this.

13. Hi mate, Im interested but can I just ask, In England will you have the Championship loaded as a league aswell?? IF so I would like to take over Ipswich cheers.

14. Hii bornexplorer, again i too would be interested....

While as for Club, Juventus would be my preference......
    Last edited by KaiRooney; 23/06/2013 at 06:56 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by NathWalker View Post
    Hi mate, Im interested but can I just ask, In England will you have the Championship loaded as a league aswell?? IF so I would like to take over Ipswich cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiRooney View Post
    Hii bornexplorer, again i too would be interested....

While as for Club, Juventus would be my preference......

Nath, Kai both sorted... I'll go as low as anyone wants to go in the nations, so championship is cool

I'm off work tomorrow, so I will load the game and do the all the prices off the same game to be fair to all...

So I will PM you all with your remaining kitty and also I hope to have the thread up and running tomorrow
    NathWalker and KaiRooney like this.

16. Will Look at the Clubs and Make the Change if i can find a Better alternative by tomorrow....is that fine?

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Ill put my name down for FC Porto then

Value of 141 million and no loan debt!
    Scotty98TR likes this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Ill put my name down for FC Porto then

Value of 141 million and no loan debt!
    Lucky man, I would've gone for them if I knew we were gonna use Portugal

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Lucky man, I would've gone for them if I knew we were gonna use Portugal
    Thats why i asked haha... Moutinho, Rodriguez still there also

20. If no-one else goes for a German team, I'll switch. Don't want to be all on my own haha

EDIT: If no-one goes for Benfica, I might actually. Be interesting being in basically a 2 team league!
    LFCMarshall likes this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    If no-one else goes for a German team, I'll switch. Don't want to be all on my own haha

EDIT: If no-one goes for Benfica, I might actually. Be interesting being in basically a 2 team league!
    If you are taking Benfica then ill take Dortmund? Or if you are sticking with Dortmund then i will join you in Germany!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by T1LL13 View Post
    If you are taking Benfica then ill take Dortmund? Or if you are sticking with Dortmund then i will join you in Germany!!
    What German team were you thinking?

Also, is this definitely going to happen? I have already started planning my squad! (If I stay at Dortmund)
    Last edited by Scotty98TR; 24/06/2013 at 12:39 AM.

23. What does everyone think to running the game on this?: Football Manager Chairman Game

24. Yeah I was thinking of doing a thread in here which just linked to my own forum dedicated, got the idea when someone posted one in here earlier in this thread, i think, but I'm going to wait until the new game is released.

What's everyone thinking?

25. 1 last question, if later on one of us decides to sell the club, do we get the value of the club back?

26. Yeah 100%, I'm just getting the rules and thread together now before I post it up tomorrow for the start. Also making a few excel spreadsheets for easier management for me...

27. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Yeah I was thinking of doing a thread in here which just linked to my own forum dedicated, got the idea when someone posted one in here earlier in this thread, i think, but I'm going to wait until the new game is released.

What's everyone thinking?
    I can just give you control over that website I just made if you want?

28. when you sell you get your (current value) = chairmans money, if you are in too much debt and the AI sells your club your out and gone from the game, your place will go to the next person on the waiting list... you can then join the waiting list if you want to play again.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    I can just give you control over that website I just made if you want?
    I really appreciate it, but i want to use it for the new game release not this, as I want to use this as a trial run and on here its easier to manage...
    Scotty98TR likes this.

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    So if I take charge of Porto and have around 350million spare... Where does that go? Straight into the club balance or somewhere else?

Also will transfers be similar and be x their value and wages ETC like last time?

31. Can I join as Sporting Lisbon please mate?

32. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    What German team were you thinking?

Also, is this definitely going to happen? I have already started planning my squad! (If I stay at Dortmund)

Leverkusen mate, up to you? If you leave Germany im having Dortmund but if you dont ill take Leverkusen!!

33. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    So if I take charge of Porto and have around 350million spare... Where does that go? Straight into the club balance or somewhere else?

Also will transfers be similar and be x their value and wages ETC like last time?
    money handling is similar to last game but I have changed the rules and transfer limits etc, I will be posteing up the thread later on today... with all the details on it

Quote Originally Posted by BillzWheelz View Post
    Can I join as Sporting Lisbon please mate?
    Not just yet, I haven't even started, I am currently just offering the game to my previous players. And tbh, I don't normally offer these things out to players that have a status of below backup, just due to the level of commitment required to keep upto date... but keep an eye out on here for the official game and request to join on there.

Quote Originally Posted by T1LL13 View Post
    Leverkusen mate, up to you? If you leave Germany im having Dortmund but if you dont ill take Leverkusen!!
    Can ppl, please confirm who they are as a little confused

34. I'm taking Crewe guys, 10.3m (BARGAIN)

bornexplorer88 - Crewe
    scotty98TR - Dortmund
    LFCMarshall - FC Porto
    NathWalker - Ipswich
    KaiRooney - Juventus
    T1LL13 - Leverkusen

NO MORE ENGLISH OR GERMANY CLUBS ALLOWED!!

35. Quote Originally Posted by T1LL13 View Post
    Sounds like BillzWheelz has made my mind up for me

36. wouldn't mind joining born... saw your stated that only the players from the previous game played... I took over west ham before the last game crashed pal

37. Quote Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
    wouldn't mind joining born... saw your stated that only the players from the previous game played... I took over west ham before the last game crashed pal
    That's fine Rev, as my previous comment says they are the teams that are taken as far as I'm aware
    Revolution likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    I'm taking Crewe guys, 10.3m (BARGAIN)

bornexplorer88 - Crewe
    scotty98TR - Dortmund
    LFCMarshall - FC Porto
    NathWalker - Ipswich
    KaiRooney - Juventus
    T1LL13 - Leverkusen

NO MORE ENGLISH OR GERMANY CLUBS ALLOWED!!
    Hey Borne, Can you please put up a screenshot here to See what is the Cost of a Few Teams....
    I m looking at Benfica, Napoli or Juventus as my options....?
    While can we also Run Ukranian League as I would like to Take Over Shaktar?

39. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    That's fine Rev, as my previous comment says they are the teams that are taken as far as I'm aware
    cheers buddy ill have a look at same teams now

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Hey Borne, Can you please put up a screenshot here to See what is the Cost of a Few Teams....
    Page 31 post #307

has some of the costs of teams.. or just load up the official database and take a look
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

41. Loaded up the Database but didnt Got how Scotty has come to 335m for Juventus....
    Can you help me out with the Calculations of a Few Teams....?

42. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Loaded up the Database but didnt Got how Scotty has come to 335m for Juventus....
    take away any files in the editor data folder btw before loading

for some reason i didnt change the database but it kept on selecting my file regardless.. worked as soon as i took the files out of the editor data folder

Just add the value of the club and any debt it may have

43. Quote Originally Posted by KaiRooney View Post
    I might do it for the next season unless the Russian League isn't popular, which I might swap it for Ukrainian but there will only be 2 players in each nation and only 7 nations... we'll see how things go for now... I plan on doing a world one for next year but for now just 7 nations

44. Quote Originally Posted by KaiRooney View Post
    Loaded up the Database but didnt Got how Scotty has come to 335m for Juventus....
    I started a new game using the official 13.3.0 database, went to the teams information screen and wrote down next to where it said "Club value" and minused the club's debt...

EDIT: Admittedly, I just realised my start date was set as August 2012, so although the value shouldn't be out by more than a million, they could of changed slighlty!
    Last edited by Scotty98TR; 24/06/2013 at 07:01 PM.
    KaiRooney likes this.

45. well quite fancied taking leeds from champs but seeing as its 2 teams per nation ... ill go for marseille ... cheap buy at £62m no debt

46. If anyone fancies playing a "Super League" chairman game (32 best teams in the world spread out between 2 divisions).

But I don't have FMRTE, so I would need someone with it to make all the changes (As co-host )

I would also be running it mainly from this website: Football Manager Chairman Game.

If anyone is interested, there are 7 spaces available, and we still need 1 person need 1 person who has FMRTE

P.S. I am still doing this chairman game, this is aswell!
    Last edited by Scotty98TR; 24/06/2013 at 10:45 PM.
    Revolution likes this.

47. what teams are left?

48. Quote Originally Posted by coolmcool View Post
    what teams are left?
    On borne's game or mine?

Borne's you can be anyone but not English or German teams. On Mine I have updated the thread with all the new chairmen joined

49. I will have the new thread set up by Wednesday!! When the new thread is up I will start recruiting new players and the new re-vamped rules will be up and available to read
    Revolution and NathWalker like this.

50. bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game

Please see the dedicated thread for SIGN UP, GENERAL CHAT AND Q & A FOR ME

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO