Like Tree23Likes

Ridiculous Transfer List !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    everyone commenting about neymar if the money is right he will leave simple as that, every player has his price. and I mean EVERY player
    Not always... South American's seem to be fiercely loyal to their home countries. Look at Pato now, the Coloccini situation.... And now Tevez. SA clubs cannot match the wages they have been/are on.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by r1cky View Post
    Not always... South American's seem to be fiercely loyal to their home countries. Look at Pato now, the Coloccini situation.... And now Tevez. SA clubs cannot match the wages they have been/are on.
    yes but all of those players have come to europe and earned their money they are all multi millionaires, its not the same situation as neymar.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by r1cky View Post
    Not always... South American's seem to be fiercely loyal to their home countries. Look at Pato now, the Coloccini situation.... And now Tevez. SA clubs cannot match the wages they have been/are on.
    If they was fiercely loyal like you say then they wouldn't have left home countries in the first place would they?

  4. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    If they was fiercely loyal like you say then they wouldn't have left home countries in the first place would they?
    They leave to make their mark, earn their money then in a lot of cases get homesick and want to go back home when they have.. Players like Neymar, Ganso, Bernard aren't running out the door are they?

    It's pointless to debate as theres plenty that have also not gone back to SA. But generally speaking a lot of them end up homesick.

    Besides, (on topic) Neymar will never hand in a transfer request. I'd bet Falcao doesn't either.
    Last edited by r1cky; 21/01/2013 at 04:33 PM.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by r1cky View Post
    They leave to make their mark, earn their money then in a lot of cases get homesick and want to go back home when they have
    Carlos Tevez.... One name I can think of, he's stated he's seeing out his contract and then returning home. South American's always seem loyal to their home countries, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo spring to mind aswell.
    Last edited by FM Nutter; 21/01/2013 at 04:46 PM.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by r1cky View Post
    They leave to make their mark, earn their money then in a lot of cases get homesick and want to go back home when they have.. Players like Neymar, Ganso, Bernard aren't running out the door are they?

    It's pointless to debate as theres plenty that have also not gone back to SA. But generally speaking a lot of them end up homesick.

    Besides, (on topic) Neymar will never hand in a transfer request. I'd bet Falcao doesn't either.
    If both playhers wanted to leave and clubs didn't want them too then IMO yes they would request a transfer.

  7. First Team
    If all of them players wanna list themselves fine. There's other people there too that aren't mentioned.. Young, De Gea, M'Vila, Reina, Suarez, Isco, Lamela. Each player we could all come up with valid reasons for them wanting to leave, and frankly seeing them on the t.list during a game wouldn't bother me.

    My point is..... Players like that listed at the SAME TIME, in the FIRST season. There is no realism about that, no matter what anyone says in my opinion.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by r1cky View Post
    If all of them players wanna list themselves fine. There's other people there too that aren't mentioned.. Young, De Gea, M'Vila, Reina, Suarez, Isco, Lamela. Each player we could all come up with valid reasons for them wanting to leave, and frankly seeing them on the t.list during a game wouldn't bother me.

    My point is..... Players like that listed at the SAME TIME, in the FIRST season. There is no realism about that, no matter what anyone says in my opinion.
    Its a one off game, I've just started a game and none of those players are listed. admittedly you get the usual suspects on transfer list all the time Anderson to name but one. If it is annoying you that much start again chances are slim that all those players will be listed, simply because of the amount of variables involved for this to happen

  9. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    yes but all of those players have come to europe and earned their money they are all multi millionaires, its not the same situation as neymar.
    Neymar is one of the richest footballers in the world, and he's the most marketable.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FootballManagerG0D View Post
    Neymar is one of the richest footballers in the world, and he's the most marketable.

    Richest not by a long shot, many a premiership, la liga and even bundesliga player have earned more than him. He isn't in forbes top 10 for 2012 (as of may 2012 sometime this year for new estimates)) so I would love to know how he is the richest players. Admittedly he is on a good contract at santos but this is a produc of the new brazilian tv deal which sees clubs get alot more now and this will see brazilian talent stay in brazil longer which is a good thing.
    As for the most marketable no way at all I am not having that, first of all one word BECKHAM, secondly I can name at least 20 players who play in europe who have alot more marketing pull than neymar. He may have pull in brazil but worldwide no way is he the most marketable
    Last edited by epic terrorist; 21/01/2013 at 05:17 PM.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Richest not by a long shot, many a premiership, la liga and even bundesliga player have earned more than him. He isn't in forbes top 10 for 2012 (as of may 2012 sometime this year for new estimates)) so I would love to know how he is the richest players. Admittedly he is on a good contract at santos but this is a produc of the new brazilian tv deal which sees clubs get alot more now and this will see brazilian talent stay in brazil longer which is a good thing.
    As for the most marketable no way at all I am not having that, first of all one word BECKHAM, secondly I can name at least 20 players who play in europe who have alot more marketing pull than neymar. He may have pull in brazil but worldwide no way is he the most marketable
    In 2012, France Football ranked Neymar at 7th in its list of the world's richest footballers, behind the likes ofLionel Messi (1st) and Cristiano Ronaldo (3rd), with a combined income from salaries, bonuses and off-field earnings of £11 million (€13.8 million).[83][84]

    On 17 May 2012, Neymar was rated by SportsPro magazine as the most marketable athlete in the world, ahead of Lionel Messi (3rd) and Cristiano Ronaldo (5th)


  12. Quote Originally Posted by FootballManagerG0D View Post
    In 2012, France Football ranked Neymar at 7th in its list of the world's richest footballers, behind the likes ofLionel Messi (1st) and Cristiano Ronaldo (3rd), with a combined income from salaries, bonuses and off-field earnings of £11 million (€13.8 million).[83][84]

    On 17 May 2012, Neymar was rated by SportsPro magazine as the most marketable athlete in the world, ahead of Lionel Messi (3rd) and Cristiano Ronaldo (5th)
    first of all this
    Highest-Paid Footballers 2012 - Richest Footballers

    and just because sports pro say its so doesn't mean that he is, first beckham is the most marketable player in the world and that is a fact. No one has earned as much has he has advertising. Not only that but everything he touches or becomes involved with turns to gold. he is the most marketable player in the world you only have to look at the effect he has had on the MLS. Whichever team he decides to go to will have a licence to print money so I am afraid my friend sportspro are misinformed. Also CR7, messi and a whole host of premier league and la liga players have more marketing pull than neymar because he is based in brazil. La Liga and EPL have a worldwide appeal whereas brazil not so much. Also Forbes think CR7 is worlds most marketable athlete

    Second on the money front that list I have shown is based on forbes all estimated to be earning more than the 11 million that neymar is reportedly earning.

    However you have highlighted my original point the only reason neymar is staying at santos is because he is earning good money if this wasn't the case he would have come to europe already. However if and when he comes to europe and fulfils his potential and wins a few champions leagues does the things messi is doing now he will undoubtedly become very rich and very marketable but he has a long way to go yet wwhen you considor the top 3 in that list earn treble what he does, also in this years list you will have drogba and anelka in there because of the atsronomical sums they earn in china

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/anderson...to-bankruptcy/
    just throwing this in too to back my point up further says here he takes home 8 million dollars a year too
    Last edited by epic terrorist; 21/01/2013 at 08:55 PM.

  13. Fraizer Campbell worth £3.9m!? Yeah, your transfer list is ridiculous mate. (;
    r1cky, corach1992 and Djzone like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO