Like Tree23Likes

Ridiculous Transfer List !
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

1. Aston Villa First Team

Ridiculous Transfer List !

Ridiculous Transfer List !-trannys.png

Is it just me or is that transfer list terribly unrealistic? note the date aswell - Nov 2012! Man Utd are 7th after 14 games.. Which isn't exactly the club's downfall or anything yet. This is on patch 13.2.2 and I find it VERY unrealistic, surely patches would have eliminated any risk by now of stupid stuff like this?! Note I can actually afford to buy Rooney... But refuse to out of respect for a realistic game. He keeps sending out plea's to Wenger to sign him in the media

2. It's not the first time rooney has asked to be transfer listed!! If you want him get him. I reckon when you bid for him they will want more than the asking price being spurs. Happens to me when I bid on premiership rivals
    Tezzz likes this.

3. Aston Villa First Team
    It's saying they want 40m I don't play FM like that tho I prefer making decent young players stars etc

4. Yes it happens to me too. Big clubs just buy 5+ TOP players from start of the game and then they just start selling older players. Especially MU and PSG

5. Aston Villa First Team
    It ruins the game... Far too unrealistic

6. psg seem to buy every1 in my saves

7. Aston Villa First Team
    In my Spurs finances... They have 100m in the bank, also a bit daft in my opinion.

8. I've tried, juts for fun, buying Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and Iniesta in the beginning of the game. OFC i didn't had money so edited with FMRTE to see if it was possible and it is. So, my team was De Gea, Walker, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Valencia, Xavi, Iniesta, Bale, Ronaldo and Messi. In the bench is Rooney, Neymar, Falcao, Wilshere, Carrick and Evans.

800 million euros
    add11 and Djzone like this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    I've tried, juts for fun, buying Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and Iniesta in the beginning of the game. OFC i didn't had money so edited with FMRTE to see if it was possible and it is. So, my team was De Gea, Walker, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Valencia, Xavi, Iniesta, Bale, Ronaldo and Messi. In the bench is Rooney, Neymar, Falcao, Wilshere, Carrick and Evans.

800 million euros
    so what are thay on a week?

10. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    so what are thay on a week?
    I have monthly and Messi is on 1.4 million with a clause that, if he plays 30 games, i will pay him 2 million, lol. So weekly i think its 350.00 €

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast