Like Tree24Likes

Michu!! (Really Annoying)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. Michu!! (Really Annoying)

Why oh Why is Michu a Attacking midfielder who does not like playing upfront on this new game? It is soooo annoying. I started managing Swansea- Thinking that they had a good side, good strikers etc to then find out he was down as a AMC.

When will this be changed? And when will he become a 20 at finishing (because in my opinion he is one of the best finishers in world football atm)

2. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly111 View Post
    Why oh Why is Michu a Attacking midfielder who does not like playing upfront on this new game? It is soooo annoying. I started managing Swansea- Thinking that they had a good side, good strikers etc to then find out he was down as a AMC.

When will this be changed? And when will he become a 20 at finishing (because in my opinion he is one of the best finishers in world football atm)
    Because that is where he was playing for Rayo. So just retrain him. It will be changed in the data update. He will get a 20 if the researchers deem he is worthy of 20
    Kris and lummy102 like this.

3. He is not 20 finishing though? He has had and excellent few seasons but he ain't world best player?
    willow1293 likes this.

4. Michu is an Attacking Midfielder? He isnt a striker?
    willow1293 likes this.

5. He is an attacking midfielder who can score but he is noway worthy of a 20 finishing, good player but not a great player.

6. Michu is an AMC. Swansea are playing him as a striker because

a) their centre forwards are either out of form / wantaway (Graham) or rubbish (Schechter / Shakhtar / Shitkicker / however you spell it)

b) they have other good players than Michu who can play AMC, such as De Guzman (*edit* or is it Hernandez that usually plays there?), so pushing Michu up front makes it easier to accommodate one of their next best players.

And as the OP is probably going to get slated for saying Michu should have 20 finishing, can I just say he has a good point in so far as Michu is a better finisher than Huntelaar.
    Last edited by Spleen; 18/01/2013 at 12:06 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mikeruttz View Post
    Michu is an Attacking Midfielder? He isnt a striker?
    He was an attacking Midfielder until Laudrup bought him and played him up front with great success. Hopefully the next SI data update will update his stats and position.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JP Woody View Post
    He was an attacking Midfielder until Laudrup bought him and played him up front with great success. Hopefully the next SI data update will update his stats and position.
    Hes been played as a striker in Grahams absence yes. But, he is an attacking midfielder

9. Quote Originally Posted by JP Woody View Post

when is the next data update from Si ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by mikeruttz View Post
    Hes been played as a striker in Grahams absence yes. But, he is an attacking midfielder
    Yes, i believe ive just said he is an attacking midfielder converted into a striker.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast