Like Tree8Likes

Wow...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Wow...

Well, I was browsing Youtube for videos about Football Manager when I found this delightful piece: Adventures w/ Rage Quit: Football Manager 2012 - YouTube.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a more idiotic person on Youtube in quite some time. Thoughts, people?
    Djzone likes this.

2. Don't get it, did he actually do anything productive? There was no sound to it neither

3. Quote Originally Posted by baxter51 View Post
    Don't get it, did he actually do anything productive? There was no sound to it neither
    Yeah, there's sound to it. You should be glad you can't hear what he's saying then. Lmao.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Logorex View Post
    Well, I was browsing Youtube for videos about Football Manager when I found this delightful piece: Adventures w/ Rage Quit: Football Manager 2012 - YouTube.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a more idiotic person on Youtube in quite some time. Thoughts, people?
    I felt inclined to comment what a moron this douche is he cannot point and click on a button

5. If he has "no idea what SOCCER is about", what is he playing FM?!

6. how stupid could you get haha! just because he cant understand fm 2012 he shouldnt say its crap. In my opinion it was an amazing game and fm has got better every year. Its just a little complex for his little mind i suppose!
    lewisd1992 and Djzone like this.

7. Haha this is pretty hilarious though... can't beleve I've got this far into the video but he gets the list of countries up and tries to find 'America' instead of 'U.S.A.'

8. I'm glad everyone expresses the same feelings I had when I first saw the video. xD

I'm ragin that I watched it

Guy's either trolling or just an attention whore who has nothing better to do. I'm going with troll. Besides it's FM 12

If you want real rage without childish acting look at the World of Warcraft nerd rage videos

10. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    I'm ragin that I watched it

Guy's either trolling or just an attention whore who has nothing better to do. I'm going with troll. Besides it's FM 12

If you want real rage without childish acting look at the World of Warcraft nerd rage videos
    The thing is, I'm not sure he IS trolling...he actually thinks it's a waste of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast