Extreme wages?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Extreme wages?

Is it just me, or do the players want extreme wages in FM13? Let me give you an example.

Club: Chelsea
    Year: 2016
    Wage budget: 10 mill
    Player: Adem√*lson
    Current wage: 30k
    Want wage: 230k

And its like that all the way around the board. Every single player I got that I have to give a new contract, wants a extreme salary.

Whats wrong?

2. 1) is he performing well?
    2) what does he look like stat wise?
    3) is he your first team star in 2016?
    4) you should have offered him a long contract about 2 years ago and you could have signed him for probably more than half of that for another 3 years..

sign these type of players up, do not wait until near the end of their contracts, especially if they are your star players and have potential to become stars

I have seen a few, but nothing exorbitant..

3. I find its not that players want huge amounts, just that they seem to want new contracts all the time (according to my assistant manager anyway...), some within 6 months of joining the club!

Also Ibrahimovic (at the age of 33 and after leaving PSG) initially wanted £280,000 a week and an £8.4mil sign on fee...

4. Quote Originally Posted by marksandygill View Post
    I find its not that players want huge amounts, just that they seem to want new contracts all the time (according to my assistant manager anyway...), some within 6 months of joining the club!

Also Ibrahimovic (at the age of 33 and after leaving PSG) initially wanted £280,000 a week and an £8.4mil sign on fee...
    yeah mate, that is probably because of the fact that they would want 50% more in say a years time in comparison to offering it to them now and signing them as I mentioned above

that is the result of what you saw with Ademilson, I assume you got emails like this monthly to offer him a new contract..

most of the time I ignore them but you need to sign up the stars early to avoid this in future

5. 1) Scored 3 goals in 3 matches this season.
    2) Extreme wages?-adem-lson_-oversigt-profil.png
    3) Not at all. Got lots of other star players

6. sell him then mate.. that is way too much!

7. Lower your wage budget.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like most players demand high wages if they think the club can afford it. No matter how much they're actually worth.

8. Yeah. But its like that with ALL my players. Eden Hazard wants 1.1 mill a month. And he still got 1¬Ĺ year left on his contract.
    Azpilicueta wants a 200k increase. And he got 3 years left!

9. how and why have you got a 10 mill wage budget?

10. Quote Originally Posted by awalker14 View Post
    how and why have you got a 10 mill wage budget?
    What ya mean?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast