Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By epic terrorist
  • 1 Post By OoscotsmanoO
  • 1 Post By TheBetterHalf

Fm 2013 gone downhill!!!

1. Fm 2013 gone downhill!!!

Does anyone else think this???
    I think its so poor I've gone back to fm 2012, which i think is probably this fm that has ever been released.
    How have they made it so bad????
    Look forward to hearing what everyone else thinks!!

2. Oddly, its my favourite FM since I started playing CM 00/01...the most frustrating at times but the best once your through that!

3. i think it has improved lots, the new training system is genius and i love the way it is set out, its alot more realistic than fm 2012 must say. just my opinion but there you go

4. gone downhil? bad? behave mate probably one of the best!

firstly if you are frustrated with the game there is this Post Your Frustrations

Also this thread is pretty pointless you haven't even put what your problems with the game, is it tactical? is it that you can't plug and play anymore? or just sign the 11 best players and expect to win every game?
    bondj700 likes this.

5. chill!!

chill out bro!!!!!!!! its just an opinion. just enjoy fm 2012 alot more than 2013! but seem to find with 2013 players seem to act stupidly e.g. miss easy interceptions, stupid passes and dont do what you ask of them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by minidavies View Post
    chill out bro!!!!!!!! its just an opinion. just enjoy fm 2012 alot more than 2013! but seem to find with 2013 players seem to act stupidly e.g. miss easy interceptions, stupid passes and dont do what you ask of them.
    I'm chilled, there is a passing issue with the match engine. Its come as a knock on effect of sorting other issues so sometimes distribution is not the best. it'll get sorted in the next patch hopefully, I still think this is one of the best though you can implement proper tactical plans

7. ive found this particular FM does't stack up quite the same as previous Versions, perhaps it is because i cant plug and play or try to exploit the ME. I find it the most frustrating one to play. Morale and form are Alien to me, What i think about when i make a tactic has no effect on my match result, Any changes i make mid game make little to no difference either.

I know the game has in actual fact been improved, However the ME has some Poor Faults in it, For example the Insane amounts of Long Shots when you have asked the team to rarely shoot from distance, the Lack of Runs when you have asked them to make Runs, Static Defenders ball watching and moving Extremely Slow when being counter attacked, Gks doing random shit outside the Box when he is not a Sweeper Keeper. The list goes on and i feel it was Rushed. The ME looks like it was been developed for 2014 and just was not fully completed in time for launch, I would have preferred FM13 to be a more Bug free FM12 with a Handful of new features and many Player attribute changes, Something there has been a Lack of since Fm10

These are my Issues with Fm 13, Don't get me wrong its still a fantastic game, One i will continue to play and try figure out, But im starting to desire Fm 12 again, hell i even Installed FM08 to have a look at where the game has come over 5 years. Cant even begin to explain how much more complicated they have made the game when before it was a Simple Far more enjoyable Football manager Simulator.
    Zaltys likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by OoscotsmanoO View Post
    ive found this particular FM does't stack up quite the same as previous Versions, perhaps it is because i cant plug and play or try to exploit the ME. I find it the most frustrating one to play. Morale and form are Alien to me, What i think about when i make a tactic has no effect on my match result, Any changes i make mid game make little to no difference either.

I know the game has in actual fact been improved, However the ME has some Poor Faults in it, For example the Insane amounts of Long Shots when you have asked the team to rarely shoot from distance, the Lack of Runs when you have asked them to make Runs, Static Defenders ball watching and moving Extremely Slow when being counter attacked, Gks doing random shit outside the Box when he is not a Sweeper Keeper. The list goes on and i feel it was Rushed. The ME looks like it was been developed for 2014 and just was not fully completed in time for launch, I would have preferred FM13 to be a more Bug free FM12 with a Handful of new features and many Player attribute changes, Something there has been a Lack of since Fm10

These are my Issues with Fm 13, Don't get me wrong its still a fantastic game, One i will continue to play and try figure out, But im starting to desire Fm 12 again, hell i even Installed FM08 to have a look at where the game has come over 5 years. Cant even begin to explain how much more complicated they have made the game when before it was a Simple Far more enjoyable Football manager Simulator.
    Totally agree with you, as i seen someone else on a different thread say, you dont see fifa rushing a match engine/game, they always try to perfect it first time! If there is any problem its corrected straight away.

9. Please use the existing threads.

Here are for venting frustration without argument or discussions
    Post Your Frustrations

Here you find the conctructive discussion
    UPDATE 13.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

Cheers
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 26/01/2013 at 02:33 PM.
    epic terrorist likes this.

Closed Thread