Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By fuelledbypassion
  • 1 Post By fuelledbypassion

help

1. help

anyone got some tips to build a lower team up and make them more wealthy to expand?

2. The best way to make them more wealthy is to get promoted.

3. - Promotions and good cup runs help to improve income and reputation.
    - Signing free players and youth prospects with potential re-sale value is a useful money maker.
    - Arranging preseason friendlies against top opposition can draw big crowds and give you a nice cash injection.
    - Get a top parent club to allow you to get good loan players and build a good relationship with them to help sign them in the future.
    - Offload the high earners that may be crippling your wage budget.
    - Target players with high physical stats rather than technical ones, especially strikers with pace, as they will prove vital in your push for promotion
    Benniewijs and jarrydvk like this.

4. thank you these tips will help me out so much, i understood that promotion was what i needed to achieve but just wasn't possible with the team and the players i had, i tried signing free transfers but didnt really work, what would you judge as high earners? more then 2k a week wages or? and what should you try keep it under? i found with young decent players, that they could still be quite expensive as well. cheers mate

5. It really depends on the finances of the club in question, but I would say that £2k+ is a big chunk of your budget and you have to judge whether that could be better spent elsewhere. I always look to loan from the top division as these youngsters are too good for lower league level and you can sometimes sign them after a season or two at your club.
    Benniewijs likes this.

6. i aim to only use between 60-75%, however if you NEED to use that extra to get promotion or stay in the division then do it.

7. yes i agree, how do you loan from top divisions successfully? if your a league 2 team? just get a loan report on the whole team or?

8. are you refering to transfer revenue?

+ Reply to Thread