Biggest upset you've seen?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Grobbelaar's Avatar Grobbelaar
    FC Köttet Trainee

Biggest upset you've seen?

Apologies if this thread exists elsewhere, if it did, I didn't find it when searching for it.

Anyways, what's the biggest upset you've seen? I saw Celtic getting knock out of the Scottish Cup by SD3-side Stenhousemuir 2-0 the other day. Probably the biggest one I've seen in Fm13.

Also, I remember in FM10 when I was playing with Havant & Waterlooville, my U19's beat Bayern Munich's U19 squad 4-2 (), albeit in a freindly.

2. I seen Morecambe Knock out Chelsea in this years game in the second season lol 2-1

3. Random teams winning international competitions! Wales beating spain in the final winning the world cup for example!!

4. seen Andorra and San Marino win games

5. On my Bradford save, I won the Europe League in the 2nd season (I got runners-up in the FA Cup 1st season), however it backfired as I ended up getting relegated back to League 2 and got sacked (Ungrateful b*****ds)

6. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    On my Bradford save, I won the Europe League in the 2nd season (I got runners-up in the FA Cup 1st season), however it backfired as I ended up getting relegated back to League 2 and got sacked (Ungrateful b*****ds)
    Champions of Europe and in league 2? Now that must've been random! Who did they get to replace you?

7. Quote Originally Posted by MadRo View Post
    Champions of Europe and in league 2? Now that must've been random! Who did they get to replace you?
    I was in League 1 when I won it though. And they hired Simon Grayson :/ Luckily, my reputation shot up so I took over at Norwich (Didn't play much further after that)

8. liverpool got relegated 1st season.

so brought agger, suarez, enrique and coates for a combined fee of 21million because they all got listed haha.

9. England won the World Cup

10. me beating barca 13-2 over 2 legs (as manchester united) too unrealstic to win that much against a team of their calibre

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast