Like Tree23Likes

FM-Base Chairman and Manager Game
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Thank you for voting everyone.

    After the vote, it has been decided we will be taking over Notts County. I will be making a new story thread shortly and I will put a link in this thread. This thread will now become a discussion thread for the game, while the other thread will be just for the story.

    Now comes that time where all you managers can start applying for the job! All you have to do is PM me your "CV". You can lay it out however you like, and include whatever information you like, Which ever one my directors and I feel are most suitable, we will move forward for an interview process.

    Thanks everyone and good luck
    iamauser
    Wouldn't it be better if they sent the CV to all 4 of us? (You can send a message to more than one person at a time)

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if they sent the CV to all 4 of us? (You can send a message to more than one person at a time)
    Or that, I was just going to forward them to you all anyway.

  3. Please list the final choices for Directors and Chairman, so I can forward my CV over later.

    Many Thanks

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Please list the final choices for Directors and Chairman, so I can forward my CV over later.

    Many Thanks
    Done buddy

  5. I just sent my CV to Iamauser

  6. I'd love to this but its up to you guys


  7. Had some really good CVs so far. Much more than I was expecting! Especially as I gave you no input at all. Going to be a tough decision I think.

    Keep them coming everyone
    damiennevo likes this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Had some really good CVs so far. Much more than I was expecting! Especially as I gave you no input at all. Going to be a tough decision I think.

    Keep them coming everyone
    When do you reckon we will have a decision?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    When do you reckon we will have a decision?
    Final date for CV entries is Tuesday at 6pm.

    Interviews will probably Wednesday/Thursday
    damiennevo likes this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Final date for CV entries is Tuesday at 6pm.

    Interviews will probably Wednesday/Thursday
    For the interviews:- are you just going to send out a questionnaire to all candidates or will it be a chat via PM?

  11. Is it RL CVs that you guys want?

    Sendt fra min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hoseth0711 View Post
    Is it RL CVs that you guys want?

    Sendt fra min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk2
    Not really mate. Just a FM style CV. Pretending you a football manager if you get what I mean

  13. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Not really mate. Just a FM style CV. Pretending you a football manager if you get what I mean
    Yes sure thing. I'll send you mine as soon as possible

    Sendt fra min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    For the interviews:- are you just going to send out a questionnaire to all candidates or will it be a chat via PM?
    Probably chat via steam

  15. Whats your steam name dude?? ill add you
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  16. feel free to add me aswell, steam name is scotty98tr

    You'll have to tell me your steam name is too, as I have about 20 requests to be added and I don't know who I should be accepting :L

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    feel free to add me aswell, steam name is scotty98tr

    You'll have to tell me your steam name is too, as I have about 20 requests to be added and I don't know who I should be accepting :L
    kino4city is my steam account scotty.... you'll see a profile pic of ali g lol

  18. I just added both of you two my steam ))

  19. Less Than 2 hours to send in your CVs guys!

  20. Did you get mine dude??

  21. Quote Originally Posted by damiennevo View Post
    Did you get mine dude??
    Yeah I did buddy.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Yeah I did buddy.
    When are you doing the interviews mate?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    When are you doing the interviews mate?
    In the process of them now. Thought it would be easier and quicker by myself Will make an announcement shortly! Hopefully going to be getting the game running tonight as well.
    Tezzz likes this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    In the process of them now. Thought it would be easier and quicker by myself Will make an announcement shortly! Hopefully going to be getting the game running tonight as well.
    Is this dead then?

  25. I'd be the manager

  26. We need to get this going again!

  27. Hey Everybody! If you are intrested in a chairman game you can check out my project!

  28. If anyone is interested in something similar...

    Board and Manager Game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO