Like Tree206Likes

Update 13.2.3 released
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

1. the amount of good players transfer listed on the end of first season and throughout really is ridicules!!!
    also how do you play short corners in this year's version? they seem to fix the goal kick issue but i cant work out how to do short corners,, set a play come short and the corners to short doesn't do it !!! got all my players back or lurking outside the area and they still kick it in the box straight to their defenders!!

2. Anybody knows when the new patch with Jan transfers is getting released?

3. Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    How will you even know? If you just rely on the negative opinions of others you'd never buy any game ever again.

And this game was definitely playable before. Don't kid yourself.
    I would rather rely on opinions of others than give one forth of my monthly salary and experience FM13 all over again. 3D is shit, match engine has some major flaws. Even conversation with players are sometimes terrible. Yes, game is playable, but it has it's issues.

Quote Originally Posted by degsy1 View Post
    this is why i wait for around six months before buying every new game. gives them a chance to iron out any bugs, although with this one i think itll be closer to a year. even though it says saved game compatible, ive had to start a new game because my season was wrecked by the crazy things the game did. fingers crossed this patch is better or ill go back to fm12 which was great
    Not to mention random crash dumps, run time errors, 'the save game couldn't be loaded' errors.

4. this update is strange for me, with this update my tactic is failing big time. i have superior team in my league and my conceding goals like crazy, losing etc. on previous patch this didn't happen, dunno what is wrong but i don't like this patch at all...really ruined the game for me especially i was eager to play way serious then now.
    my tactic logic is a mess now, players don't response well and can't use their superiority versus other teams in the league. dunno if someone has a similar problem or opinion but u stick what i sad earlier.

5. Im getting random crashdumps after a game when it's processing, I would do anything for anyone to tell me how to fix this, as I am the leading host of an Online Game and it's only been happening since the update, and we have to end up playing our fixtures once or sometimes twice due to this, it's an absolute joke. Thanks in advance to any help, I would really really appreciate it!

6. Bar the occassional crash dumps, the new patch has sealed the deal. This is the best FM to date and I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Renaldinho View Post
    Bar the occassional crash dumps, the new patch has sealed the deal. This is the best FM to date and I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.
    Oh dear, expect waves of abuse now. It doesn't seem to be the done thing to heap praise on it.

8. ive read mjost of this thread purely because i noticed the same thing happening in my game...im real madrid for the last 7 seasons....i have probably the strongest squad in the spanish league and since the update happened my team seems to have fallen asleep...i was easily scoring 130 goals per season in the league..but there are some blatent issues im noticing with the new patch..

1. start of the match team talks have very little effect unlike they used to!
    2. the game has very few incidents (i play with "key moments") in the match engine.
    3. i havent changed my tactic as it was working perfectly fine with neymar grabbing over 35 goals a season in the league and now he hardly seems to touch the ball as a single striker (Poacher)
    4. the matches are dull and boring compared to old patch.

i have no problems with the patch but it seems like these issues are quite common or something similar anyway..is it me? is my formation no longer adequate? or am i missing something?

Help anyone!
    Bullwyf likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Darandio View Post
    Oh dear, expect waves of abuse now. It doesn't seem to be the done thing to heap praise on it.
    I don't see how things could've got worse after the update, it's not possible.

SupaShiz, I think it might be time to rethink your tactic...

10. i'm done.

the football being played is better but i'm getting so many injuries i don't see how this is supposed to be fun.

11. Ive noticed the injuries seem very excessive, not sure if its the patch or im just unlucky.

12. This update is a complete joke! Not that the game was great to begin with but somehow they have made it worse!!! The tactics I used no longer work and all that seems to happen is my centre backs miss headers all the time and end up costing me games. Any news on when we can expect 2014 as this is a shambles...

13. I have crash dumps all the time --

14. minus all the injuries i got i've actually found this patch to be the most enjoyable to play so far. defenders are actually aggressive when they need to be and make good challenges, through balls/nice crosses from deep/little over the top through balls are being played for some nice assists, players actually score from set pieces but it's not over the top, and good headers of the ball seem to find the back of the net a lot more now or maybe giroud's just a beast.

i also haven't seen that many defensive errors, maybe 3 or 4 which resulted in a goal. but none of them ever resulted in me dropping points.

i'm actually doing well with arsenal in the first season as well, but all the injuries i've gotten have really started to take it's toll and now my starting XI consists of first team players who are sitting at 85 - 90% fitness and random players from the reserves that no one wanted to take on loan. jovetic getting sidelined for 4 months was the last straw and now i can't be bothered playing anymore. hard to enjoy the game when i'm left with a broken squad on the verge of collapse.

dunno if it's the patch but i've never had this much trouble with injuries before. 3 or 4 players were all out at the same time for 2 to 4 months each on top of players picking up knocks every other game.
    Last edited by jmbrl; 21/02/2013 at 03:40 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by slbenficacoach View Post
    I have crash dumps all the time --
    Had the same issue. Un-installed the game, deleting all settings, left only with my files (skin, portraits, tactics, etc). Then install again and patch - now everything is fine!

16. That stuff is ridiculous, really.. I'm glad it worked for you, and thanks. It just should not happen in the game--!

Quote Originally Posted by djidjo88 View Post
    Had the same issue. Un-installed the game, deleting all settings, left only with my files (skin, portraits, tactics, etc). Then install again and patch - now everything is fine!

17. Its not just the frequency of injuries during a match and training that seems excessive but the severity of the injuries. Its like having a team full of Woodgate's, Dyer's, and Van Persie's
    Raikan007 and epic terrorist like this.

18. Can someone explain what is going on with all the defensive errors please? I never normally moan I just make the best of things but I can't handle all these defensive errors. Is it tactical or is it a match engine? I've tried different teams and even loaded up a real madrid game just to see if it was the quality of player I was dealing with but as you can see Ramos and Casillas making very uncharacteristic errors. I'm not losing every Game or anything like that I just find it very odd and frustrating here is the video any feedbaack welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UYwIo2hqro

19. Quote Originally Posted by JP Woody View Post
    Its not just the frequency of injuries during a match and training that seems excessive but the severity of the injuries. Its like having a team full of Woodgate's, Dyer's, and Van Persie's
    Is Darren Anderton your fitness coach?

20. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Is Darren Anderton your fitness coach?
    Yeah and Ledley King
    Raikan007 likes this.

21. last two emails (top 2)

Weiss comes back from 3 week injury, 20 minutes later injures himself again, out for another 3 weeks.. Fun times!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Update 13.2.3 released-michael-igesund_-news-inbox.png  

22. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    Weiss comes back from 3 week injury, 20 minutes later injures himself again, out for another 3 weeks.. Fun times!
    I had him injured for 8 months in the first game of the second season before. Was gutted
    Raikan007 likes this.

23. I give up with this game.Downloaded the 13.2.3 and very first game i score a goal with norwich and the ball goes though the side netting for a goal.The ME is truly poor this year with so many bugs.

24. the update is looking a vast improvement but is any one having problems with players just randomly switching positions? i'll make some tactical tweeks and substitutions and find my AML playing upfront and my CF playing on the wing?? i'll change them in tactics and they dont swap try doing again but makes no difference, done this loads of times and the buggers just don't move!! even in my starting line up the poacher swaps with the complete forward its driving me mad!!

25. If you don't like the game then don't play play it and sell it. simples

26. many bugs in this years game, its silly the amount they charge for the game yet months later they still release updates, i know they are trying fix it, but why not release the game every two years! look after your fans and stop release garbage like every year for money. two of my friends have uninstalled it and wont have a game online anymore because of the bugs, i know there are no games out there that are bug free. but this is a long career kinda of game that is based on results from every single individual game and these bugs have ruined every save i had so far. when you aim to be the best coach in the game try to beat records like arsenal's unbeaten all season but you cant not because your team is playing bad , no they dominate but you hit the bar 5 to 6 times in many games and end up conceding from one shot .. it really becomes very annoying, fm 10 was best one in my opnion 11, 12 had lots of problems and fm 13 is by far worse by the time they fix it its only 2 or three months away from fm14!! and it all starts again.....................

27. Quote Originally Posted by county95 View Post
    If you don't like the game then don't play play it and sell it. simples
    I'd say it's more about the fact that you are paying for a product which is sub standard.

28. My computer would not go any further when I was in a penalty shoot out, am I doing something wrong?

29. I'm getting sooooo annoyed with the injuries with this year's game, more than usual. And almost all of them are in-game ones, so not related to my training schedules.

In particular Gareth Bale seems incredibly injury proned.

30. Check your player instructions and to see if you have them swapping position I made this mistake somehow

31. There's just been another update for all those who don't know. Just a minor one, fixing a lot of small but irritating stuff.
    zizunola likes this.

32. has anyone else noticed the amount of own goals (great headers as well) especially from free kicks? (especially deep ones?)

Cherundulo scored a cracking OG header that would make Drogba proud!

seen about 3 so far in about a dozen games on the new patch (just started with Hannover)

33. Anyone else noticed a ridiculous number of free kicks ends up in the woodwork?
    seems like every game my players would hit at least 2 free kicks straight into the post...

34. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    has anyone else noticed the amount of own goals (great headers as well) especially from free kicks? (especially deep ones?)

Cherundulo scored a cracking OG header that would make Drogba proud!

seen about 3 so far in about a dozen games on the new patch (just started with Hannover)
    Quote Originally Posted by yaniv297 View Post
    Anyone else noticed a ridiculous number of free kicks ends up in the woodwork?
    seems like every game my players would hit at least 2 free kicks straight into the post...
    I've noticed neither.

I think a lot of these little coincidences are just that, coincidences. Should even themselves out over time.
    Raikan007 and Mike. like this.

35. yes I noticed it too. Andrea Poli in my Sampdoria hit the woodwork most of the time from freekicks

Sent from my phone

36. Not played the game for months. Has the ME actually been improved? Got to where I was winning matches but was still frustrating to play, so I went back to FM12. Just wanted to know if it would be worth setting up a new game and giving it another shot.

37. Quote Originally Posted by ClaretAndBlueBlood View Post
    Not played the game for months. Has the ME actually been improved? Got to where I was winning matches but was still frustrating to play, so I went back to FM12. Just wanted to know if it would be worth setting up a new game and giving it another shot.
    Improved 3 months ago. wake up

38. Was just playing fifa 13 today. Cleared a corner and passed the ball and prepared to work the ball back up the field. Next thing I know the whistle is blown and the commentator is shouting penalty. The replay went on to show the computer's striker tripping over thin air with no players near him! lol. The game is playable but you do get some frustrating bugs.

39. Hi,

Just wondering if 13.3.3 fix the injury problems people where having?

Also, on the users saying SI are releasing a broken product....tbh, i can kind of see their point.

I bought this on release day played it for a week and went back to FM12.

Now, i from my understanding a whole new match engine was created so obviously there will be a lot of bugs. And no matter how much testing you do, you can't find every bug (exhaustive testing being impossible is one of the 7 principles of software testing). However, i do feel that the issues that this game shipped with where of such an obvious nature that they really should have been caught in the in house testing.

If i was a higher up at SI (and money wasn't an option (though, i would suspect they've made a lot by now)) i would change the release schedule to every two years.

That would give them more time to design and implement changes to the game without sacrificing the quality that seems to be missing on day 1 of each release.

Cheers

40. this game is comletely fucked. uninstalled it a few months ago because nothing worked properly. went back to it tonight for a network game and have had nothing but problems all night.

game crashed after less than an hour.
    been kicked out of the network atleast five times in four hours.
    got to match preview, wouldnt let me in. closed and went back in and it had played my game without me.
    then the old favourites like, a player asking for £1900 a week, then joining a smaller club in a lesser league for £210.

think ill see if the people who make championship manager are any good because the clowns that make this shite have clearly made it too complicated for themselves to program properly. and the funny thing is fm14 will be out in five months and going by this it wont work either (queue the mod licking SIs ass and telling me they are amazing and the games perfect)
    maccaattack likes this.

41. i never buy them on release date. £30 for a game full of bugs that you basically cant play for atleast four months till the bugs are fixed. although, seems this one they have released a bug with hints of a game instead of the other way round.
    maccaattack likes this.

42. closed it, reopened and again wont let me past match preview to play my match. seems to be if both players on a network game have a match at teh same time only one can play their game because this has happened twice at the exact same point.

FUCK YOU SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. Quote Originally Posted by degsy1 View Post
    this game is comletely fucked. uninstalled it a few months ago because nothing worked properly. went back to it tonight for a network game and have had nothing but problems all night.

game crashed after less than an hour.
    been kicked out of the network atleast five times in four hours.
    got to match preview, wouldnt let me in. closed and went back in and it had played my game without me.
    then the old favourites like, a player asking for £1900 a week, then joining a smaller club in a lesser league for £210.

think ill see if the people who make championship manager are any good because the clowns that make this shite have clearly made it too complicated for themselves to program properly. and the funny thing is fm14 will be out in five months and going by this it wont work either (queue the mod licking SIs ass and telling me they are amazing and the games perfect)
    Erm, quite the opposite as a matter of fact. They have been just as critical of bugs/flaws within the game and as a result have reported them on the SI forums. And on more than one occassion have criticised it where criticism is due. I too love the game but have also cited a few flaws/bugs. There is no such thing as a perfect game. Best in the series yes. absolutely perfect-no

44. SO FM SAYS MY TEAM WON THE MATCH, BUT ALSO SAYS IM STILL AT MATCH PREVIEW.
    Update 13.2.3 released-fm13-shite.png

45. No, not quite the opposite actually. I've had many disagreements on here where the mods is sucking SIs baws.
    As for best in the series, you have to be fucking joking. This is the worst FM game I have ever played...mind you, I've so far been unable to get more than a few hours in without it being completely unplayable. Managed to get ten seasons in on FM12 without any problems, not managed ten weeks into this one.
    So many bugs that the match engine was useless. Supposedly released fixes, and now the networks are unusable.
    I dont expect a perfect game, but I do expect a playable game from people who've been making games for 20 years or so.
    Maybe they should get a job stacking shelves and leave it someone who knows what theya re doing.

46. Little tip-calm with the swearing (no I'm not a mod btw). It'll do no good except earn infractions. And yes I do think it's the best in the series. There's no more of the players running through each other, or exploitations. I'm actually expected to pay attention to the important areas of the game, and not have to rely on the mentioned flaws or a particularly weak ME. To me it's the best in the series. But hey-ho. People will disagree. I prefer to actually have to work harder to be successful than be successful via flaws etc. There may be technical issues but to be honest I haven't come across them whereas some people have. I don't know why so I can't explain it

47. Quote Originally Posted by degsy1 View Post
    No, not quite the opposite actually. I've had many disagreements on here where the mods is sucking SIs baws.
    As for best in the series, you have to be fucking joking. This is the worst FM game I have ever played...mind you, I've so far been unable to get more than a few hours in without it being completely unplayable. Managed to get ten seasons in on FM12 without any problems, not managed ten weeks into this one.
    So many bugs that the match engine was useless. Supposedly released fixes, and now the networks are unusable.
    I dont expect a perfect game, but I do expect a playable game from people who've been making games for 20 years or so.
    Maybe they should get a job stacking shelves and leave it someone who knows what theya re doing.
    Please stop abusing members of the staff or you wont be posting at all in the future.

Cheers

48. Quote Originally Posted by ClaretAndBlueBlood View Post
    Not played the game for months. Has the ME actually been improved? Got to where I was winning matches but was still frustrating to play, so I went back to FM12. Just wanted to know if it would be worth setting up a new game and giving it another shot.
    Yeah, i'm like you. Played it for a few hours, got frustrated, and then, went back to FM12. Been playing this game since it was Championship Manager. First time i ever went back to a previous version. Was also wondering if the ME was any better after the recent updates. I heard many people saying it made their tactics worse. I would expect this since they have made so many tweaks to the ME. Different player behaviour in many situations etc.
    Hope it has improved.

49. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Little tip-calm with the swearing (no I'm not a mod btw). It'll do no good except earn infractions. And yes I do think it's the best in the series. There's no more of the players running through each other, or exploitations. I'm actually expected to pay attention to the important areas of the game, and not have to rely on the mentioned flaws or a particularly weak ME. To me it's the best in the series. But hey-ho. People will disagree. I prefer to actually have to work harder to be successful than be successful via flaws etc. There may be technical issues but to be honest I haven't come across them whereas some people have. I don't know why so I can't explain it
    Im happy to work hard to be succesful in the game, I want to work hard. Thats why I chose FM rather than LMA or Playstation pish. Te problem is I cant get the fu...sorry, flipping game to actually run.
    I can deal with the daft transfer and contract issues, theyv always been there, always will because SI cant fix them. Things like not being able to give a player away on a free contract, having to pay £5m to release him, than a club that said no, picking him up for free a day later. I can deal with that. Its the fact that I cant actually play matches due to the game kicking me out of network games is ridiculous. Or players shooting from the halfway line every time they get the ball even though youve set them to no long shots. In my opinion FM12 is far superior to this game because it actually runs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO