Like Tree2Likes

I want to build a club
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. I want to build a club

As a QPR supporter I play as Rangers every year and eventually win the champs league and usually win the euro's or the world cup with England. I know how to build a team through youth and intelligent buys, however I can never become a world dominating force at QPR as the attendances are never good enough for me to become a financial power

which clubs can I use (preferably in England) that I can build up and increases attendances+new stadium ect so I can become a new European superpower. Don't suggest the likes of PSG please as I want abit of a challenge, not almost immediate domestic domination

2. Bradford would be a challenge Got lots of potential, and would be a challenge

3. Southapmton, Everton, or Liverpool if you want a real challenge

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danster007 View Post
    Bradford would be a challenge Got lots of potential, and would be a challenge
    how do I know if the attendances will grow to the likes of the top European clubs?

I thought QPR would be 'growable' as its in London

5. every club is 'growable' you just have to increase the clubs reputation to attract more fans. in short win as much as possible every year, make marquee signings. once loftus road is expanded to its maximum capacity and you can attact fans than your capacity and are financially sound they should build a new stadium

6. Well their ground holds 25k, and they regularly get 10,000 4 divisions down. I imagine that'd rocket as you take them up leagues. Also, sheffield wednesday, getting 21k when theyre fighting relegation in championship. Thats more than QPR already

7. Quote Originally Posted by seacow View Post
    every club is 'growable' you just have to increase the clubs reputation to attract more fans. in short win as much as possible every year, make marquee signings. once loftus road is expanded to its maximum capacity and you can attact fans than your capacity and are financially sound they should build a new stadium
    In my current save I am due to move stadium to the 28,000seater QPR Stadium in two years (2020)...it is so tedious having to grow the club this slowly when I could potentially have won every competiiton I was in last season and this season if I did not have to be concerned about watching my finances carefully to make sure I don't go into debt

8. Newcastle are really fun to play with as they have a huge fan base and decent young talent in the side. If you fancy going continental then I would suggest Schalke.

Tottenham have quite a lot of money and Aston Villa should also be able to be a dominant force

10. Quote Originally Posted by rfcgreg View Post
    Newcastle are really fun to play with as they have a huge fan base and decent young talent in the side. If you fancy going continental then I would suggest Schalke.
    hmm maybe newcastle but they have a crappy chairman. I wouldn't be Shalke as I don't know the german league as well as the prem

Quote Originally Posted by Hernanes View Post
    Tottenham have quite a lot of money and Aston Villa should also be able to be a dominant force
    I've already done spurs, they were pretty fun. Had the Hoddle Stadium built but still not the 60,000+ stadium I wanted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast